World of Warcraft: Classic

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man WTF, WHO WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT LAYERS? WHO GIVES A SHIT IF 2 OR 3 REALMS HAVE A SECOND LAYER SO WE DONT SIT HOLDING OUR DICKS IN OUR HANDS FOR 6 HOURS ON A RAID DAY?

FUCK THESE FUCKING FUCKS.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's retarded is that the reason for the layers is because people keep piling on to the mega servers. So what do they do? Remove layers and allow character transfers which will just influence this shit all over again. It makes no sense.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They fucked the server thing up from the get go, but we've had layers back on forever. Maybe this would have made sense BEFORE the fucking AQ40 war effort, BUT ITS OVER NOW.

Who fucking wants this? Dead servers are fucking Blizzards fault, those people should be able to transfer to LAYERED realms that won't get fucking buttfucked by queues.

The damage has already been fucking done, how does turning them and on off again 20 times help anyone? God damn they're fucking retarded.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
But they wont merge these dead servers together. Some of their choices just make no sense.

Im still waiting for faction changes.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Before Classic was announced I always thought the reason we wouldn't get one was because of all of the issues surrounding servers. We got Classic (which is good) but they really didn't have an answer for many of the problems (which is bad).

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i73-lpVV-Jo/hqdefault.jpg

I think we'll get TBC eventually but I have no idea how they're going to handle that without it being a complete fucking fiasco.

nisser

Trakanon Raider
At this point the only explanation is that they’re purposefully trying to get this venture to fail.

• 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
At this point the only explanation is that they’re purposefully trying to get this venture to fail.

That was obvious from launch day of classic. While they were busy sucking stream dick instead of testing servers.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Sebudai Sebudai how do I get someone to take a crowbar down to Bliz HQ and explain things so they actually learn?

WoW Classic Realms now on One Layer

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Over the weeks since several high-population realms were configured to allow two layers, and therefore twice as many concurrent players, we’ve carefully observed and tracked the player populations on those realms. Our goal has been to reach a conclusion – a time at which we could safely “delayer” and return those realms to the same population controls as every other realm.

Today, we have done exactly that. All realms in this region are now operating without layers.

Additionally, we’ve disabled the temporary restrictions on character transfers from realm to realm in this region.

WoW Classic - Character Transfer Restrictions

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Updated August 21

All standard realm-to-realm character transfers are now available. There are currently no realms restricted for character transfers.
TazeXwC.gif

Do I even bother to go yell at them on Twitter at this point?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hey guys, let's remove layers and the Classic players will get tired of waiting and go back to Live! We need to get them back for the Shadowlands pre-patch and hook them on spending 50 more bucks! This plan is foolproof!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
idiots.jpg

Heard there was already layers on an oceanic realm, had to go check myself.

God damn, how can they honestly be this stupid?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
y'all should just come to rattlegore, we got no queue. medium during day, high at night. just finished war effort tho lolz

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I know yall love your classic and i respect that cause it looks awesome here and there, but after all this time if you're all still giving money to China's little bitch ass piece of shit company known as actiblizzard, it's on you for being fucking retarded.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users