Parody
<Gold Donor>

putt.gif

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gives you an idea the kind of response they got. It's a decent change but it's not going to undo much of the damage caused by the original announcement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
the lowering of the price point and the planned Mega servers for Classic Forever Realms are both a step in the right direction but they pissed a bunch of ppl off so not sure if its enough:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Activision, never again.

Stop giving these money grubbing pieces of shit who have no interest in making good games anymore any fucking money.

Blizzard died a while ago, and these fuckers are dancing on its corpse rubbing themselves with your money.

• 10Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Cybsled

Blizzard died a while ago, and these fuckers are dancing on its corpse rubbing themselves with your money.

When I watched the FFXIV fanfest, I was reminded of how Blizzard used to be in the early days of WoW and the OG Blizzcons. Genuine passion, doing goofy fun stuff, not afraid to show personality.

Activision really sucked the soul out of Blizzard.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I watched the FFXIV fanfest, I was reminded of how Blizzard used to be in the early days of WoW and the OG Blizzcons. Genuine passion, doing goofy fun stuff, not afraid to show personality.

Activision really sucked the soul out of Blizzard.
What are you talking about we got trannies in wow now.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man they really shit the bed with this pre-patch so far. Old Blizzard would at least credit your account a day for this length of downtime.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Man they really shit the bed with this pre-patch so far. Old Blizzard would at least credit your account a day for this length of downtime.
Just play some retail for a bit to pass the time.

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users