World of Warcraft: Classic

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It could be argued that everyone who wasn't a fury warrior was hindering the guild
There's nothing to hinder. There's no progression content in Classic. Everything can be beat day 1 of every patch by a raid full of people who know the encounters, regardless of class.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m not sure who is still playing, I’ve been on once in the last month. If you do start I’ll toss you some gold, just let me know.

also it’s a PvP server so be ready for the AIDS. Not sure how bad classic leveling is these days.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m not sure who is still playing, I’ve been on once in the last month. If you do start I’ll toss you some gold, just let me know.

also it’s a PvP server so be ready for the AIDS. Not sure how bad classic leveling is these days.
One question. Do you pick TBC classic and go from level 1 or do you start classic and then transfer at 58?

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
you should start a lvl 1 in the burning crusade client if you want to play classic then TBC. If you want to be forever locked in classic, start a char on the classic client. There are now 3 clients. Retail, classic, and TBC.

If you have a classic char that you want to use in TBC, you run the TBC client, and then log that char in with the TBC client. If you want him toi stay in classic, you would run the classic client and login in with that char and it is locked to classic, but you can pay to have a copy of that char on the other server as well.

It's a silly system, but it at least allows people to be stuck in classic forever.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If anyone has a few gold or some bags to spare on Whitemane (TBC) I would be most appreciative. Sykyth the Cow Druid or Sanrith the Troll Shaman.

Hungry Food GIF

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sent both your guys 100g. If you keep playing and get higher level and need more let me know.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't buy bags on Arcanite Reaper. Had to buy some 8 sloters from an NPC vendor. Good times...

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Couldn't buy bags on Arcanite Reaper. Had to buy some 8 sloters from an NPC vendor. Good times...
Eww. Whitemane appears to have a decent economy from what I have seen. But I am also all of level 10 and still havent downloaded an add-on yet :)

• 1Like