World of Warcraft: Classic

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I havent played WOW since like forever. Its good to see that some things never change. Did my first dungeon (WC). Had a BElf prot pally tank so I did cat for dps instead of bear. Not halfway through the dungeon and tank is complaining because the two rogues wont let him LOS the casters around corners and they are swapping aggro to the priest. "What do you mean, 'LOS' the caster?"

Same mouth breathers, different decade. SMH.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if this belongs in the Blizzard Dying thread, but this game seems on life support. The 2 interns running it F'd up the update last night. The Ogri'la dailies weren't charging shards for something, so that was exploited 1000s of times. Then the simon says daily has your guy try to open a shard instead of clicking the color, so you fail the last round. Also broke.

Not bad for content decades old ;)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Not bad for content decades old
At this point the "Classic team" (that is supposed to exist somewhere) is busy with trying to figure out how to make more money without pissing off the playerbase, like they did with the "level 58 boost plus mount" deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At this point the "Classic team" (that is supposed to exist somewhere) is busy with trying to figure out how to make more money without pissing off the playerbase, like they did with the "level 58 boost plus mount" deal.
What has a bigger team. WoW Classic or EQ?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Watching Asmongold wipe on TK trash and Al'ar was amazing, was a night and day difference in fun between WoW raids and FF14 raids. He didn't seem into it at all. Regular trash mobs just seem horribly dated now.

Back in the day I skipped T5 and went from Kharazan to Black Temple (tailor crafted gear was BiS for Shadow Priest and really helped). So I only did SSC/TK once for the Hand of Adal title or whatever it was you got.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watching Asmongold wipe on TK trash and Al'ar was amazing, was a night and day difference in fun between WoW raids and FF14 raids. He didn't seem into it at all. Regular trash mobs just seem horribly dated now.

Back in the day I skipped T5 and went from Kharazan to Black Temple (tailor crafted gear was BiS for Shadow Priest and really helped). So I only did SSC/TK once for the Hand of Adal title or whatever it was you got.
How long before they unlock Lick King expac? Wondering if my late start is gonna provide me enough time to get up to snuff.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
How long before they unlock Lick King expac? Wondering if my late start is gonna provide me enough time to get up to snuff.
The last phase of TBC unlocks on April 31st 2022 and then you have however long for them to run that content and hype up LK and then release it.

I would say probably octoberish of 2022 for WOTLK if were lucky.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
The last phase of TBC unlocks on April 31st 2022 and then you have however long for them to run that content and hype up LK and then release it.

I would say probably octoberish of 2022 for WOTLK if were lucky.

There did you get the date from? Since Bliz have been to much of dicksuckers to ever give dates.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was under two years from vanilla to tbc so I would expect the same timeline. Lich King was peak WoW and they are a dying game so I assume they will try to accelerate as much as possible to get it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
None of the pieces had an action/pet bar so you couldn't do anythin. Which meant you couldn't beat it unless for some ungodly rng where medivh flames his own king or something incredibly unlikely to happen

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users