World of Warcraft: Classic

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The deceptively simplest thing is somehow fixing the faction imbalance allowing megaservers without being retarded about limiting layering for the no changes retards.

After that they need to address the hard resets WoW goes through every expansion because that works with retail but is a big enemy to fast paced TLPs. That and the ever changing raid size, keeping raids at 40 man with 10-15 of those raid slots being fluff that you could leave empty and still win if your raid was amazing is the way to go.

No way Holly puts much effort behind increasing difficulty IMO, EQ TLPs bread and butter was letting every raid be so easy everyone could do it and be the hero. If you want a kick in the balls hard raid experience that requires you to abandon all your shitter friends so you can try to beat current content you really should just play retail.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
what you are asking for is another game. Faster XP, sure. Get rid of world buffs, sure. But deleting fury warriors?

But you forgot the most obvious. ONE server if they launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
what you are asking for is another game. Faster XP, sure. Get rid of world buffs, sure. But deleting fury warriors?

But you forgot the most obvious. ONE server if they launch.
Have not played Classic since...Classic. Why are world buffs an issue?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Autistics think you cant do raids without having everyone.
Serious Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have not played Classic since...Classic. Why are world buffs an issue?
They cut the clear times in half, probably more. People would just stack warriors b/c they scale the most with them.

There is also no way i'm playing again unless they do something about the cost of consumables. The barrier for clearing Naxx was not the mechanics, it was scrounging up enough gold for all the consumes.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They cut the clear times in half, probably more. People would just stack warriors b/c they scale the most with them.

There is also no way i'm playing again unless they do something about the cost of consumables. The barrier for clearing Naxx was not the mechanics, it was scrounging up enough gold for all the consumes.

In half?

That's like saying Concorde cut the time to cross the Atlantic in half from the original ships that went over in the 1500s or whatever

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The best is when your raid wipes on the first trash pulling and you lose all those precious world buffs.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
In Vanilla we did progression tries with normal buffs, if we had the tactic right but were undergeared then we would go to Yojimba Isle and/or Stormwind for the Hakkar/Onyxia buffs and go kill it.

There was also some mind control thing in UBRS to get fire res buffs for Ragnaros if people didn't have fire res yet.

Tanks would do some of the other stuff maybe, that's why they were Main Tank and getting all the gear first.

We didn't farm with that shit unless we had a free buff that would otherwise go to waste.

But now private server freaks think you need to do every raid woth full buffs and don't respect their own time. It's sad.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Imagine still being this salty that you got passed over for loot in favour of a stronger class
It was actually the opposite. The Fury Warriors got salty and staged a coup because the officers were not giving them preferences on all loot. The loot was going out based on attendance, being online and helping guildies do dungeons+get attunements, and actual performance in fights. Only 1 of the Fury Warriors was even good.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It could be argued that everyone who wasn't a fury warrior was hindering the guild by being a piece of shit class.

Well except for the Shaman, those bros dropped windfury.

• 2Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'd like to see more loot drop to put less emphasis on that kind of behavior. The EQ TLPs, relatively to each expansion's original time period, are stuffed with gear. It makes all that class and loot stuff much less important.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It could be argued that everyone who wasn't a fury warrior was hindering the guild by being a piece of shit class.

Well except for the Shaman, those bros dropped windfury.
Everybody talked shit until it's time for windfury totem and Heroism. Then its... "Oh, and the Shaman".

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone still playing on Whitemane Horde? Reading the last couple of pages got me an itch. I am done with grad school and find myself with time i could be spending doing productive shit around the house and I cant let that happen.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone still playing on Whitemane Horde? Reading the last couple of pages got me an itch. I am done with grad school and find myself with time i could be spending doing productive shit around the house and I cant let that happen.

Sorry this is a Final Fantasy guild now

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf