World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are they going to increase the number of items that drop also? Seems kind of strange to have Naxx release 2 months after AQ with only 2-3 items per boss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are they going to increase the number of items that drop also? Seems kind of strange to have Naxx release 2 months after AQ with only 2-3 items per boss.
2 months is plenty of time to gear out the most Alpha of Chad warriors while Mists of your guild throw a tantrum because they picked a dead weight class.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Werent you bitching about the fury warrior meta and loot being funneled to them when wow classic first launched?

I cant wait to see your reaction with bosses having higher hp pools which is going to further push the fury warrior meta and less loot over time which will require guilds to ensure those fury wars get their bis items before anyone else

Idiot, the fury meta is entirely down to world buffs

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Idiot, the fury meta is entirely down to world buffs
You must have been guilded with some shitty fury warriors if they werent topping the charts when no one had world buffs.

Then again I am talking to a balding faggot who got sloppy seconds from a girl who had sex with a dog, snorted coke off another mans erect penis, and devoted his life to physical fitness but still cant deadlift 3 plates.

• 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 11 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Only thing this is missing for me is some rebalancing of shit specs. Looks interesting and might give it a go.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You must have been guilded with some shitty fury warriors if they werent topping the charts when no one had world buffs.

Then again I am talking to a balding faggot who got sloppy seconds from a girl who had sex with a dog, snorted coke off another mans erect penis, and devoted his life to physical fitness but still cant deadlift 3 plates.

Considering I was in a top 5/10 WORLD guild for speed from BWL until end of Classic, you literally couldn't be more wrong. If anyone can figure out how to show pre TBC WCL logs by all means go look up Maximum Effort.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

LMAO

One of our warriors is literally #1 world naxx, with another in top 10.

Go on, do you need world buffs to be man enough to admit you were wrong?

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

LMAO

One of our warriors is literally #1 world naxx, with another in top 10.

Go on, do you need world buffs to be man enough to admit you were wrong?
Do you think this is some sort of gotcha that shows that fury warriors werent #1 when no one had world buffs?

Youre a fucking retard

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do you think this is some sort of gotcha that shows that fury warriors werent #1 when no one had world buffs?

Youre a fucking retard

You know full well which point of yours I'm rebuffing

Go on, admit you were wrong, that you made a mistake, that you concede. Funny how difficult it is to be man enough to admit your mistake

• 1Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Youre a fucking retard

Not only is he a fucking retard faggot. He played a druid so his job for the speed clear was to cast mark of the wild and afk, but what do you expect for someone who sucks dog dicks.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Not only is he a fucking retard faggot. He played a druid so his job for the speed clear was to cast mark of the wild and afk, but what do you expect for someone who sucks dog dicks.

lmao you can't even get your class based insults right.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Considering I was in a top 5/10 WORLD guild for speed from BWL until end of Classic, you literally couldn't be more wrong.

You.are.the.only.one.who.cares.about.this. It's fucking sad.

Funny how difficult it is to be man enough to admit your mistake

You are, quite literally, the living, walking embodiment of this statement.

• 2Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You.are.the.only.one.who.cares.about.this. It's fucking sad.

You seem intelligent, considering the only reason I had to find the logs was to refute the guy who said our warriors were shit, when one of them was literally ranked #1 in the world.

• 2Faggotry

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know full well which point of yours I'm rebuffing

Go on, admit you were wrong, that you made a mistake, that you concede. Funny how difficult it is to be man enough to admit your mistake
My first point you balding fucking moron was that fury warriors will still be #1 without world buffs.

My second point was that if your fury warrior werent able to top the charts without world buffs, and they could only do it when they had world buffs, they are shitty.

Both of these points still stand.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My first point you balding fucking moron was that fury warriors will still be #1 without world buffs.

My second point was that if your fury warrior werent able to top the charts without world buffs, and they could only do it when they had world buffs, they are shitty.

Both of these points still stand.

Oh dear

In the context of a world top ten guild, do you think "without world buffs" was ever applicable to us?

And LMAO at trying to weasel your way out of the very large hole

• 1Faggotry

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh dear

In the context of a world top ten guild, do you think "without world buffs" was ever applicable to us?

And LMAO at trying to weasel your way out of the very large hole
Thank you for finally admitting you dont know what the fuck youre talking about

• 1Moron

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi, is English your first language? I think there might be a reading comprehension issue here.