World of Warcraft: Classic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi, is English your first language? I think there might be a reading comprehension issue here.

You must have been guilded with some shitty fury warriors if they werent topping the charts when no one had world buffs.

Masakari Masakari you do realise that talking about "no world buffs" is pretty stupid, because as I already tried to explain - "no world buffs" at least raid wide, isn't something a top guild or even an average guild should encounter with in a fifteen year old game.

It's such a stupid and unlikely scenario as to make his point irrelevant.

He said I must have been grouped with some shitty warriors, my warriors were literally rank #1

Do you not understand how comprehensively his point was disproven?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Masakari Masakari you do realise that talking about "no world buffs" is pretty stupid, because as I already tried to explain - "no world buffs" at least raid wide, isn't something a top guild or even an average guild should encounter with in a fifteen year old game.

We are discussing a server that will not use world buffs for raiding. We all understand that you are super proud of being in your 10th place guild for some reason and you guys never raided without world buffs. But like all things Ossoi, all of that is completely irrelevant. Again, we are discussing a server that will not use world buffs. So if youre not familiar with the topic at hand, just shut the fuck up please.

He said I must have been grouped with some shitty warriors, my warriors were literally rank #1

Wow. You quoted this 2 or 3 times now but are still unable to understand what I said. Are you on the tail end of one of your 72 hour fasts? If so please let me know so I can cut you some slack for being so fucking obtuse. Try reading my quote one more time and do it EXTRA slow this time. I said you were guilded with shitty warriors IF THEY WERENT ABLE TO TOP THE METERS WITHOUT WORLD BUFFS. You disagreed and then posted logs of your full raid all using world buffs. Youre a fucking idiot. For the last time, we are discussing a server THAT WILL NOT USE WORLD BUFFS. Either prove me wrong by showing your warriors got out dpsed in raids where no one had world buffs or go back to your degenerate thread where you brag about paying to have sex with women, you disgusting excuse for a human being.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Either prove me wrong by showing your warriors got out dpsed in raids where no one had world buffs o

How many times do I have to tell you: "no world buffs" isn't a thing for anyone that has half a brain cell, because that's literally all it takes to do 15 year old content without wiping.

This is the literal equivalent of saying "well Michael Jordan never overturned a 60 point deficit and then won the game with a clutch shot at the buzzer" - yeah dipshit, because Jordan was good enough to never be in that position to begin with.

FUck off

• 2Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You disagreed and then posted logs of your full raid all using world buffs. Youre a fucking idiot.

It says a lot about your skill level that you think everyone has pages and pages of no world buff logs, lol

• 2Moron
  • 1Faggotry

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Definitely mental illness.

How can you not be embarrassed bragging about world of warcraft accomplishments? Especially dps meters... Do you not feel shame?

220px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Definitely mental illness.

How can you not be embarrassed bragging about world of warcraft accomplishments? Especially dps meters... Do you not feel shame?

Again, I'm not the one that decided to call out someone elses guildmates. Do you not feel shame in not being able to follow a conversation?

And lol, do I look like I have anything above single digit body fat % to you?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man Brexit really fucked this tard up.
It never happened. Ossoi swore to us we were stupid colonials who knew nothing about the UK and that Brexit would never happen because the EU would "never" make a deal with the sniveling EU-dependent UK.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pop Quiz: What do Ossoi and Linda Lovelace both have in common?

Answer: They both know what dog dick tastes like.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I cannot even follow the fucking argument here.
No real arguement at this point, just Ossois well known inferiority complex as well as his inability to understand simple concepts on full display

• 1Moron

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

All they were saying is that Fury Warriors didn't need World Buffs to be top tier DPS, and you're turning this into a mental health evaluation pointed at yourself.

• 3Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I cannot even follow the fucking argument here.

It's pretty simple.

World Buffs make fury warriors literal DPS gods

Bruuce Bruuce said even without world buffs fury warriors are top dps and that I must have played with shitty fury warriors if they couldnt top dps without world buffs

I pointed out, the top dps warrior WORLDWIDE in Naxx was from my guild

Bruuce Bruuce refused to back down and kept on going on about no world buff raids

I've tried to explain to him that no semi decent guild would ever raid without world buffs because of wiping, not on 15 year old content. It's the literal equivalent of major leagues vs minor leagues, but he's too thick for it to sink in

Same can be said of Masakari Masakari if he can't follow

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's pretty simple.

World Buffs make fury warriors literal DPS gods

Bruuce Bruuce said even without world buffs fury warriors are top dps and that I must have played with shitty fury warriors if they couldnt top dps without world buffs

I pointed out, the top dps warrior WORLDWIDE in Naxx was from my guild

Bruuce Bruuce refused to back down and kept on going on about no world buff raids

I've tried to explain to him that no semi decent guild would ever raid without world buffs because of wiping, not on 15 year old content. It's the literal equivalent of major leagues vs minor leagues, but he's too thick for it to sink in

Same can be said of Masakari Masakari if he can't follow

LOL imagine wiping MULTIPLE times on 15 year old content. Must by why this trash minor league guild could barely break top 10 and no one has ever fucking heard of them.

edit- And to no ones surprise, after they wiped on fucking Loatheb 2x(ROFL) and they finally were able to muster out a kill without using world buffs, 7/10 of the top dps were fury warriors.
willsmithshocked.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
This has been the most special conversation I've ever read. Its like what happens if somehow you moved all the seats on a shortbus to be infront of the driver.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Must by why this trash minor league guild could barely break top 10 and no one has ever fucking heard of them.

LMAO "Top 10" and nobody has heard of them, how does that compute?

Yeah nobody has heard of ME, which is why we got invited to the raidmasters.gg speed run competition.

And lol at trawling through the logs to cherrypick a split/alt raid and not the main/world first raid - Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Rustled

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Ossoi Ossoi calm down dude, don't be so triggered. Next WoW Classic servers won't have world buffs in raid so we are thankful you and your ilk not playing on them.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
LMAO "Top 10" and nobody has heard of them, how does that compute?

Yeah nobody has heard of ME, which is why we got invited to the raidmasters.gg speed run competition.

And lol at trawling through the logs to cherrypick a split/alt raid and not the main/world first raid - Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

To each of your points above...

You.are.the.only.one.who.cares.about.this. It's fucking sad.

• 1Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
To each of your points above...

You.are.the.only.one.who.cares.about.this. It's fucking sad.

And you are another person who doesn't realise that I'm not the one that started this debate re "skill" level in a fifteen year old game

It says a lot about your intelligence that you can't comprehend this

This is the literal equivalent of some scrub journalist from a no name blog giving a restaurant a bad review, and the chef replying "we've got three Michelin stars, dipshits"

Of course, the only criticism that can be levelled at me is why I'm responding to idiots who didn't come close to being a world top guild.

This discussion is over, I didn't start it, but unless you were ever 1-9 World speed run in classic your opinion is worthless, meaningless

LMAO the guy literally searched through ten month old logs to find a wipe and I'm the only one that cares?! LMAO

Last edited:
  • 1Potato
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Moron