World of Warcraft: Classic

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ossoi must have autism to be going on like this.

His fixations are gym, classic wow and dogfuckers.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
"The game might be hard! Better quit."

Said no competitive player ever. Okay, except Oosoiboy.

If you want to prove you're the best, how about instead of bitching about what you can't do on an internet forum and go beat world firsts without world buffs right now?
You have time to practice. Take a raid night, and don't use world buffs. Hell, take the other top guilds and do the same. Do the same 'speedrunning' competition you did before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
LMAO "Top 10" and nobody has heard of them, how does that compute?

Yeah nobody has heard of ME, which is why we got invited to the raidmasters.gg speed run competition.

And lol at trawling through the logs to cherrypick a split/alt raid and not the main/world first raid - Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft
Yeah thats just how the world works ossoi. People don't know or care who come in 10th+ place. In America we just call them "losers'.

And I think it took around 5 clicks of my mouse to find a raid where you guys had issues wiping multiple times on this 15+ year old content. Thank you for linking another log where you guys wiped 4 times. Minor league guild indeed.

How did you guys do at the world renowned raidmasters.gg event? Were you guys actually able to place in the event?

• 2Truth!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Ossoi Ossoi

I don't give a fuck who started it. It literally means nothing to me as I don't base my self worth on my achievements in a video game.

I'm just here pointing out that you are once again trying to flex an epeen that no-one, apart from yourself, gives a fuck about.

I mean, I get that you do this to compensate for your otherwise shit life, but.....

It's fucking sad.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
And talking authoritatively about uk trade and economics.
It's very telling that you are all saying to him that he is a cuck loser and to go fuck himself, but I'm the only one on ignore because I can challenge his shit about UK trade and economics.

• 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi Ossoi

I don't give a fuck who started it. It literally means nothing to me as I don't base my self worth on my achievements in a video game.

I'm just here pointing out that you are once again trying to flex an epeen that no-one, apart from yourself, gives a fuck about.

Do you need me to explain it to you twice?

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
SomeoneIsWrongOnTheInternets.jpg

22519427_1713477958702702_681984384952417100_n.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You didn't play classic, did you
I see you left off the part of my quote where I asked how you guys did in the prestigious and immensely popular worldmasters.gg event. Guess you guys werent good enough to make a name for yourselves there either? Shame, considering the whopping $5,000 grand prize. After you split with your 39 other guildies, that could have allowed you to purchase a few dozen of those frumpy prostitutes you seem to love so much.

But yes, I did play and still play classic. This is how I knew that fury war would still be top dps without world buffs. It was actually a shock to me that people would contest that, because anyone thats been in a raid without world buffs could see that plain as day. And as we can see by the logs of your minor league guild that would regularly wipe multiple times per raid on this 15+ year old content, fury warrior were still indeed the top damage dealers even without world buffs. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's very telling that you are all saying to him that he is a cuck loser and to go fuck himself, but I'm the only one on ignore because I can challenge his shit about UK trade and economics.
I think he has had me on ignore since the Brexit vote.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I see you left off the part of my quote where I asked how you guys did in the prestigious and immensely popular worldmasters.gg event. Guess you guys werent good enough to make a name for yourselves there either? Shame, considering the whopping $5,000 grand prize. After you split with your 39 other guildies, that could have allowed you to purchase a few dozen of those frumpy prostitutes you seem to love so much.

But yes, I did play and still play classic. This is how I knew that fury war would still be top dps without world buffs. It was actually a shock to me that people would contest that, because anyone thats been in a raid without world buffs could see that plain as day. And as we can see by the logs of your minor league guild that would regularly wipe multiple times per raid on this 15+ year old content, fury warrior were still indeed the top damage dealers even without world buffs. Thank you for helping me prove my point.
This current convo has just reinforced to me why I play healers. Fucking DPSers.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Damn even Chris is dogging on Ossoi that is when you know things are going ruff.

Then again what do you expect from a fag who drinks dog jizz and has aids.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Classic pumper autists are a different breed, imagine not just getting drunk and slamming your dick on chain heal while watching a movie

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

That $5,000 could have been split between 39 other people! Imagine all of the Taco Bell they could order!

Chris

Potato del Grande
That $5,000 could have been split between 39 other people! Imagine all of the Taco Bell they could order!
He's in England so 0 unless he's near one of the few trial locations they have which are failing because it's nasty shit.

Mexican food tends to be more independent upmarket stuff here.