World of Warcraft: Classic

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know if the Zygor or RestedXp guides are "ok" for Season of Mastery? Leveling is cool and all, but fuck all this running around and running back to the same spot, and then running back again.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know if the Zygor or RestedXp guides are "ok" for Season of Mastery? Leveling is cool and all, but fuck all this running around and running back to the same spot, and then running back again.
what else are you gonna do? hit a hub, run back and forth, on to the next hub. it's the game.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I have been messing around on Barman. I made an alliance Druid.

Good lord does Questie make life hella easier.

Alao this past Saturday Zorams strand was pretty much like Normandy. Holy fuck

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have been messing around on Barman. I made an alliance Druid.

Good lord does Questie make life hella easier.

Alao this past Saturday Zorams strand was pretty much like Normandy. Holy fuck
Yeah there was a lot of dying there haha.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didn't do a mage until Lich King so got go experience in Classic. Is everyone going frost because of pvp? I did Fire and Arcane builds. What's solid in Classic?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Didn't do a mage until Lich King so got go experience in Classic. Is everyone going frost because of pvp? I did Fire and Arcane builds. What's solid in Classic?

Frost is dominate early on through dungeons to BWL due to fire immunity in the raids and the sheer control in dungeons. Fire is very gear and crit dependent due to how ignite works but in AQ/Naxx it becomes to dominate spec... Arcane is lackluster dogshit until TBC

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

If you want to have some fun doing something new, go frost and learn how to AOE grind. It's very rewarding to learn how and to see the results. Everyone and their brother is doing it now because of Jokerd but im sure you can find spots still.

Im still casually leveling on shadowstrike, definitely having more fun being casual about it.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
fire is just fucking annoying to play though because shits completely out of your control as far as aggro if you get the ignite stack and other people keep pumping lol

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
6gmyysh0ah181.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Have they specified anywhere what the level range is to get reduced EXP from dungeon mobs at all? the patch notes only really say a "large range difference" from the killed mobs lvl

i mainly ask because my mage is 42 and i need to do SM Library for a mage quest lol wondering if its gonna fuck exp or not

• 1Like