World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got an automated warning message today from mass reporting. Made a joke.

The topic of Ambercrombie came up in global chat and I said "I like their new models they remind me not to shop there." Someone responded with give them a chance and I said "I gave them a chance to get on the treadmill already." Minute or two later warning message popped up.

Bunch of fucking faggots. That's what I get for trying PVE.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

The topic of Ambercrombie came up in global chat and I said "I like their new models they remind me not to shop there." Someone responded with give them a chance and I said "I gave them a chance to get on the treadmill already." Minute or two later warning message popped up.

Lol. I’m fucked then. I think I found an ok guild. We’ll see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Yeah Bliz with their new turbo faggot contracts and stuff are shooting themselves in the foot. The last thing any of these days should be doing is policing language and opinions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
If only someone would have warned us, that in an environment full of toxic asshats said asshats would abuse a fully automated report system, just to be asshats to each other.

Screenshot's not mine:

1662459091910.png

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Looks like its griefing the automod;

Guy in my guild got slapped with a suspension while in AV as well.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feels just like yesterday we dealt with this from AGS. The most lazy, cheap and idiotic method possible.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Automation instead of actually hiring some fucking GMs all of these companies deserve to go under. If they want to be hands off then don't police at all let the community do so itself.

• 2Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
hiring some fucking GMs
Would you really want them to hire some? At this point in time? Because this multi-dollar company would either hire cheap call center workers from India, or people like this:

1662322842533921.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The lack of dungeon finder really is annoying.

Trying to get people the right levels to actually make it to a dungeon is almost impossible.

The whole "its to make people more social" is a giant crock of shit. Holly should be flat out fired.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The lack of dungeon finder really is annoying.

Trying to get people the right levels to actually make it to a dungeon is almost impossible.

The whole "its to make people more social" is a giant crock of shit. Holly should be flat out fired.
The classic dungeons just arent rewarding enough to go through all that hassle as you level. Finding the right people, the right classes, the right spec, then getting them all there after everyone split up to pick up all the different quests, then having all the correct quests to get the most value out of the zone after the fact, then make it through the zone without wiping, then making sure you complete all the quests you have while you're in there and then going the 5 different zones all across the world to turn in all the different quests... Like I get it, the idea on paper sounds fun, but not so much in action.

I dont know what a good middle ground is between encouraging social engagement and a Fortnite Lobby, but right now.. a dungeon in classic is generally a waste of time. At least in my opinion.

• 1Like

Caeden

I must be playing the game wrong. I collect up the quests myself or not at all. I just enjoy it because it’s fun. Dungeons are just better to me in classic. About wrath is where they kinda started to get blah but the atmosphere in most wrath dungeons is still great.

It’s like the people grindibg for brutal on DKs when you won’t even fucking use that gear in heroics. I do not get it. Have fun people. Speedrunning sucks. I want to be skilled and efficient too but the hoops. Sure, I’d do my damn world buff shit in classic to be professional, but some of this shit people are doing doesn’t really matter.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's pretty simple, rdf for old expansion content is a perfectly acceptable middle ground. I prefer rdf and I think the majority of the players do besides the classic retards that have zero social skills and think this is the only way to find a waifu is to force archaic group setups for irrelevant content.

Caeden

I really want to know the plans post-Wotlk. Frankly, I really doubt anyone gives a fuck after Arthas. And I feel zero desire for super rare shit in classic. I’m never coming back to this character. Ever.

They really should do a D3 move and let you recycle the character so you can keep the same /played and then provide a classic stat page so you can show how many seasons you participated in. Make rewards for work in classic be in retail (and not the other way around) and perhaps embrace a few minor changes.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
To further add, I don't think the rdf works with their new anti boosting changes, it will pretty much always fuck up the group levels and it's quite possible they either can't figure out how to fix it or are just being lazy and don't want to devote resources to fixing it.

I'm leaning on the latter.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
As a follow up to my complaint about the dungeon finder.

I did farm up all the deadmines quests myself and then spent the time putting a group together. Rather I started trying to put together a group at level 20 and was level 23 by the time the group formed up.

I loved running through the dungeon again just wish we had the queue system so it could port people there automatically and not force the the few motivated folks to have to deal with all the slackers.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really want to know the plans post-Wotlk. Frankly, I really doubt anyone gives a fuck after Arthas. And I feel zero desire for super rare shit in classic. I’m never coming back to this character. Ever.

They really should do a D3 move and let you recycle the character so you can keep the same /played and then provide a classic stat page so you can show how many seasons you participated in. Make rewards for work in classic be in retail (and not the other way around) and perhaps embrace a few minor changes.
Kinda what Im hoping they do with the next round of Season of Mastery servers. I like playing the classic rush servers, but give me some dumb skin or title that I can use on live servers or collect.

I doubt they will end it at wotlk but since Cata is next I could see it being DOA. And then spike again once Pandaria launches.

Caeden

To further add, I don't think the rdf works with their new anti boosting changes, it will pretty much always fuck up the group levels and it's quite possible they either can't figure out how to fix it or are just being lazy and don't want to devote resources to fixing it.

I'm leaning on the latter.
Ironic since I’m sure classic is the cash cow now.

Caeden

Kinda what Im hoping they do with the next round of Season of Mastery servers. I like playing the classic rush servers, but give me some dumb skin or title that I can use on live servers or collect.

I doubt they will end it at wotlk but since Cata is next I could see it being DOA. And then spike again once Pandaria launches.
I think you gotta draw a line. This is just new retail servers at some point.

I think SOM should have been after wrath period from a marketing scenario and engagement.