World of Warcraft: Classic

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I, too, started a nostalgia campaign Labor day weekend on Maladath , playing classes I mostly have never played before, i.e. Paladin. Tsolost, Graeth, Mhoral, and a few others Alliance side.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I enjoyed the dps DKs that are playing frost in frost presence arguing with me as a tank DK.

And have no +hit gear

I remember this shit and I'm sure they're even dumber now, even with the game being completely solved for them

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Is there enough to make an FOH on alliance maladath?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This you? If not, might just want to appeal like this guy did.
I played WOW last year because I was bored. Took yet another hunter to 60 on a pve server and was doing the AV grind, like a lot (when I quit I think I was top 5 horde side on my server). And this was literally the whole team almost 90% of matches. Go in and clear up to Icewing bunker few mini bosses, and wait to lose. Shit sometimes if there was like 3-5 people in Icewing we would not even take that. Pathetic! But yeah everyone just stood around SH for like 1/2 the match doing shit all.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
In the last month I have not seen many one-sided AV matches where one team just gives up and waits to lose, like always happens in wsg/ab. in AV sometimes one side will stop going for the boss and turtle en masse to try and farm kills till the end. Can even lead to some awesome comebacks. although many people hate those longer turtle matches, I definitely love them.
In fuckin WSG and AB, graveyards are getting camped in like 1/3 of all matches. though on the bright side in AB that means like a 4min match.

Most the AVs iv been in are all about back capping/defending towers, horde send ppl to back cap almost every match, and alliance focus more on just defending ibt/tp. most wins or losses just depend on who decides to pull the boss before their tower timers are up. but damn, the turtle matches are such fun carnage.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there are a few more on that server than the others it seems

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, there are a few more on that server than the others it seems
I’d be down but no fucking way can j grind that in my 2-4 hours a night within the buff timeframe. I’ve got a vacation coming and a job.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The classic dungeons just arent rewarding enough to go through all that hassle as you level. Finding the right people, the right classes, the right spec, then getting them all there after everyone split up to pick up all the different quests, then having all the correct quests to get the most value out of the zone after the fact, then make it through the zone without wiping, then making sure you complete all the quests you have while you're in there and then going the 5 different zones all across the world to turn in all the different quests... Like I get it, the idea on paper sounds fun, but not so much in action.

I dont know what a good middle ground is between encouraging social engagement and a Fortnite Lobby, but right now.. a dungeon in classic is generally a waste of time. At least in my opinion.

Worst part of EQ is logging in, spending all your time looking for a group or putting one together and then trying to find a place that isn't crowded.

Being able to just log in, queue as a tank or a healer and get an instant group, and actually do shit in a reasonable amount of time is fucking huge and so retarded to take it out

• 1Solidarity

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I thought I swore off this bullshit when my guild fell apart day one of Naxx.

GL sends me a message today saying that he wants to grab some of the select few non-retards to do some dad guild raiding.

85E05F3A-1558-48A6-AEA7-954E9D96CFDD.gif

Last edited:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
People should come back simply because it's the last great expac before the true WoW content Cataclysm happens.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cata was actually really good up to the trash garbage that was Dragonsoul and LFR
Firelands was the last raid I enjoyed i truly enjoyed. And the dungeons were great. But I thought the instant flying shrunk the world. I’m actually mostly anti-flying anyway but you can’t put that back in the box now.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Firelands was the last raid I enjoyed i truly enjoyed. And the dungeons were great. But I thought the instant flying shrunk the world. I’m actually mostly anti-flying anyway but you can’t put that back in the box now.

Exactly Firelands was an amazing raid. The cata dungeons were all also solid as fuck.

Then these dipshits made LFR dragonsoul and it was one of the shittiest garbage ass design they ever released.

• 1Like