World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Hrmmm this true? Can any one of you 50000 DK's test this?

I find it funny because they were very adamant about classic rewards not touching retail. I hope all tmog, titles, mounts and other shit go through. Just do it bliz fags, you are already bleeding out.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Kiki

Log Wizard
Blue post:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I find it funny because they were very adamant about classic rewards not touching retail. I hope all tmog, titles, mounts and other shit go through. Just do it bliz fags, you are already bleeding out.

Bleeeeeed sucka

Caeden

Blizz confirmed it anyway. There’s a commercial on YouTube.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FYI: That mount is just as simple as that. Complete the DK newbie area and you're suppose to get it in the mail on a retail server.

"I just think its funny how".... theyre trying to throw a bone at classic players to log in to retail. That mount has been around for quite a while in the game files, just never released. That tells me a couple things - 1. They know a lot of players are returning to WOTLK Classic that havent played WoW for possibly years. 2. Theyre tracking the overlap and trying to boost up retail numbers with classic numbers. As in basically the same net effect of "I wish I could only sub to classic just to show retail devs how much their shit sucks ass."

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
FYI: That mount is just as simple as that. Complete the DK newbie area and you're suppose to get it in the mail on a retail server.

"I just think its funny how".... theyre trying to throw a bone at classic players to log in to retail. That mount has been around for quite a while in the game files, just never released. That tells me a couple things - 1. They know a lot of players are returning to WOTLK Classic that havent played WoW for possibly years. 2. Theyre tracking the overlap and trying to boost up retail numbers with classic numbers. As in basically the same net effect of "I wish I could only sub to classic just to show retail devs how much their shit sucks ass."

I mean pretty much, anyone with even basic common sense can see Classic has been a gigantic boon on every measurable level for these dumb dumbs, but even still they are too fucking stupid to fully utilize what could be. They should and really all future game companies should have at least one server dedicated to the timeline the expansion is released.

Wrath is going to be a giant uptick in subs for them probably even bigger than classic by a long shot. This is the peak of WoW nostalgia and when the most people from their childhood played the game. They wont be able to keep 2 years worth of subs from it but will probably leech enough people to buy and try out Faggotflight non-bionary gay dicksucking dragons. The contrast from Wrath is going to be so extreme though I imagine this is the last time these American Inventors will be able to take a hefty shit in a box and get $70 for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

I mean pretty much, anyone with even basic common sense can see Classic has been a gigantic boon on every measurable level for these dumb dumbs, but even still they are too fucking stupid to fully utilize what could be. They should and really all future game companies should have at least one server dedicated to the timeline the expansion is released.

Wrath is going to be a giant uptick in subs for them probably even bigger than classic by a long shot. This is the peak of WoW nostalgia and when the most people from their childhood played the game. They wont be able to keep 2 years worth of subs from it but will probably leech enough people to buy and try out Faggotflight non-bionary gay dicksucking dragons. The contrast from Wrath is going to be so extreme though I imagine this is the last time these American Inventors will be able to take a hefty shit in a box and get $70 for it.
You could take 5 of us in a fucking room and we’d come out with a bang ass and completely monetizeable model for classic servers that made the vast majority happy to print money for us for the next 15 years on a level at least 75% of what old retail did. Those three iterations of this game are up there with EQ, Zelda, Mario, shit like that.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Hrmmm this true? Can any one of you 50000 DK's test this?

i see a bunch of losers running around with it on retail so yep

long as they dont let achiev rewards transfer from sad nostalgia servers over to live, i'm rather proud of my black proto drake and other stuff you cant get anymore

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Look, I was never that much into WOW; I went on a whole different MMO trip. I played EQ2 for a year, then when my guild broke up there I played vanilla WOW for a year mostly solo and pickup, never went on any raids, leveled one character to 60 or something, a few others to mid 40s (NE Rogue, Dwarf Hunter, and Undead Warlock) played for about a year, and then moved on to every other MMO that came out. *I* still get nostalgic for Goldshire and the other starting areas, how quiet and peaceful everything is. I guess everything ends and people move on and companies rise and fall but these assholes had MMO Nirvana and basically fucked it up and are coming up on somehow doing it a second time.

Blueweed

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got that stupid looking kite mount thing from the epic edition. It looks awful.

• 1Tiresome

Caeden

Look, I was never that much into WOW; I went on a whole different MMO trip. I played EQ2 for a year, then when my guild broke up there I played vanilla WOW for a year mostly solo and pickup, never went on any raids, leveled one character to 60 or something, a few others to mid 40s (NE Rogue, Dwarf Hunter, and Undead Warlock) played for about a year, and then moved on to every other MMO that came out. *I* still get nostalgic for Goldshire and the other starting areas, how quiet and peaceful everything is. I guess everything ends and people move on and companies rise and fall but these assholes had MMO Nirvana and basically fucked it up and are coming up on somehow doing it a second time.
It’s easy when someone did all the hard work for you.

• 1Solidarity

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Where is everyone playing? Server, faction? And what class is needed. They are all the same to me. I had a 60 priest and druid (lvl?) on Whitemane or whatever the original classic guild was but no idea if that is viable or not with where everyone is. Don't mind starting over. Running out of things to do in Lost Ark until more content comes.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unsure what the Maladath guild is called or which faction; I'm there on Horde but mostly soloing it to cap as DK (have 55 Paladin; bubble hearthed/swapped the moment I dinged).

Basically any non-DK/non-Paladin is going to be in pretty high demand it appears here. Already seeing lots of "LFM for our 10 man, no plate!" type requests for people in trade/lfg channels. A lot of folks remember the meta of Paladins in all specs being super good, and DKs being super good tanks/dps during Wrath, and are skipping right to FOTM since they don't have to deal with the metas of TBC for longer than a couple of weeks at this point. I would imagine getting geared as a plate wearer outside a very dedicated group/guild is going to be rolling against 2-3 other folks almost every time.

I recall at Wrath release there was some of this, but that was due to there being -shitloads- of DPS warriors out there from TBC. This time around, it's going to be way more leaning on the FOTMs from Wrath.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I've been on my priest Lasch or shaman Morkai if anyone wants to group horde side Maladath. This weekend, if you're 63+, you should be in AV

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I've been on my priest Lasch or shaman Morkai if anyone wants to group horde side Maladath. This weekend, if you're 63+, you should be in AV

You are just trying to get people banned for playing BG's I see what your after.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our alliance guild on Maladath is called <Therapy> and we've basically closed plate classes due to the sheer volume of them, originally we weren't going to jump the gun before 80 before closing because who knows who will actually make it to naxx or even ulduar but it's just ridiculous with how many there are.

Any shaman, disc/holy priest and resto/boom druid are badly needed on the server. Healers in general are very in demand.

Last night I completed my honor grind with every slot minus ranged (I need the hit from kara bow) got a few enchants that costed quite a bit of gold and will be focusing on quests for gold now, got my argent dawn tabard and the trinkets from the event, shadows of doom are no joke, definitely bring a friend if you want to finish the quests.

116k health elite that summons lvl 70 mobs, fears and does a lot of damage.