World of Warcraft: Classic

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I mean I still play games occasionally, but without a package of poop socks on hand.

Still out in the desert and dating the same girl that supported me grinding 120+ hour pvp weeks. =O

Real pizza or vegan pizza?

god damn you made it out?

what’s fresh air like? Have you seen a female?

wondering about pizza too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Real pizza Dennis. No one dreams of vegan pizza as that is a thing of nightmares.

BoozeCube BoozeCube matrix has me super down lately. It’s been weird inducing.

edit: gonna try to not be a bitch to zog and his friends

• 1Solidarity

Jasker

The issue is vegan cheese.

have dreamed of pizza three times this month. Fuck god I miss New York pizza. Or any pizza. Virtual Prison isn’t fun

Jasker

Exactly, at least Keto diets have value. Vegans are just a blight of attention seeking retards who should do everyone a favor and just starve.
Well personally I care about shit. Like animals well being.

I have a hard time with eating a sentient being that has very little of a difference from my cat or your dog booze.

I understand your perspective but I highly doubt it’s ever really the case.

Vegans sacrifice 80% of potential groceries availability, no? Do you think people are purposefully going vegan for attention, while deliberately inconveniencing themselves?

it’s not exactly easy to be vegan, man

• 1Pathetic

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well personally I care about shit. Like animals well being.

I have a hard time with eating a sentient being that has very little of a difference from my cat or your dog booze.

I understand your perspective but I highly doubt it’s ever really the case.

Vegans sacrifice 80% of potential groceries availability, no? Do you think people are purposefully going vegan for attention, while deliberately inconveniencing themselves?

it’s not exactly easy to be vegan, man
Do you know how many little critters are killed each year while they are farming up your kale? Or do you only care about the bigger animals?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do you think people are purposefully going vegan for attention, while deliberately inconveniencing themselves?

aaf.png

• 1Solidarity

Jasker

Do you know how many little critters are killed each year while they are farming up your kale? Or do you only care about the bigger animals?
I understand your point of view completely here and I would suspect this is true in many cases.

did you know there are tiny shrimp in nyc water? Or microbes on the ground I walk on?

should I literally sweep the ground in front of me to walk forward? What are you suggesting?

I get it though I do

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im suggesting your rationale of eating veggies because you dont wanna huirt animals is fucking false. Because if you knew the carnage to animals farming does, you would not touch a kale leaf either if you truly cared.

Jasker

Im suggesting your rationale of eating veggies because you dont wanna huirt animals is fucking false. Because if you knew the carnage to animals farming does, you would not touch a kale leaf either if you truly cared.

why would you think a bug has the same level of sentience as a pig?