World of Warcraft: Classic

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Not in prison but something else similar. Might as well be.

anyway, Gonna call it on this forum at this point because the people here just have a one take perspective and nobody cares about productive discourse in the least.

kinda sad the way things went with our big dudes that used to post like curt, Alex, elidroth, etc… now it’s just a hive mind of basic cowards that go out of their way to tear people down. legit gaming talk is just a memory of what this forum was. The quality of poster here compares animal agriculture to plant agriculture, heh. And the First sight of bandwagoning a person with an original thought and you cowards flock.

I will say it was nice to be here to see you guys throw a derp tantrum when trump got his ass handed to him though. Strange how no voting fraud was found in the least.

🤗
If a group of people disagree with you they must be bandwagoning. Maybe you're just incorrect? Impossible probably, best to just take your ball and go home. Bye I guess

The quality of poster here compares animal agriculture to plant agriculture
I say this with all due respect... you don't know what you're talking about I promise.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rollthefuckoutofmyeyes

anyway. I’ve got three days to vacation. Goal is 375 mining and 350 jc plus about 1000g to jump in.

I bet azerothian diamonds are fucking expensive. I refuse for the easiest fucking Expansion to grind out eng/jc to tank on a semi-hardcore’s guild’s b-team.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you guys really taking food talk seriously in a WoW Classic thread?... This threads about nostalgia and having a good time.

Rollthefuckoutofmyeyes

anyway. I’ve got three days to vacation. Goal is 375 mining and 350 jc plus about 1000g to jump in.

I bet azerothian diamonds are fucking expensive. I refuse for the easiest fucking Expansion to grind out eng/jc to tank on a semi-hardcore’s guild’s b-team.
I was paying attention to GC yesterday and thats what they were talking about - Azerothian Diamonds are basically non-existent on every server. The time to have grinded that was a couple months ago.

The people that already have the exp worked out to get 80 in the first day are whats taking me for a ride right now. I was listening to their strats in discord last night and thats some big brain shit going on. Which Im not even sure .. why? You have a week to get 80 and geared if you're trying to do all the raids on the first night. Im just curious if things that I thought were difficult back "then" are really all that difficult now.
26131.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Azerothian Diamonds was definitely the worst part of grinding JC, i had to prospect them all since they were non-existent on the AH

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Are you guys really taking food talk seriously in a WoW Classic thread?... This threads about nostalgia and having a good time.

I was paying attention to GC yesterday and thats what they were talking about - Azerothian Diamonds are basically non-existent on every server. The time to have grinded that was a couple months ago.

The people that already have the exp worked out to get 80 in the first day are whats taking me for a ride right now. I was listening to their strats in discord last night and thats some big brain shit going on. Which Im not even sure .. why? You have a week to get 80 and geared if you're trying to do all the raids on the first night. Im just curious if things that I thought were difficult back "then" are really all that difficult now.
26131.jpg

Yeah you have almost two weeks for the easiest raid on earth. People trying to 80 day one are either hoping for a realm first achievement or are simply turbo tarded aspie faggots.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

All I know is that being in two guild discussions now, I have this inkling of how people who had world first kills back in 04 or 06 seeing world first classic kill claims. Like who the fuck cares. That’s not world first.

Back in 08, it took like 3 patches for DK tank specs to settle out. Same for dps. Now? It’s done. It’s solved. Best professions? That’s been solved since fucking 08. Best glyphs? Done. Mechanics? Done. Only the numbers got nerfed as time went on. I think my casual as fuck guild took two resets to clear naxx in 08 because our healers demanded frost resist for saph.

Needless

Toe Sucker
All I know is that being in two guild discussions now, I have this inkling of how people who had world first kills back in 04 or 06 seeing world first classic kill claims. Like who the fuck cares. That’s not world first.

Back in 08, it took like 3 patches for DK tank specs to settle out. Same for dps. Now? It’s done. It’s solved. Best professions? That’s been solved since fucking 08. Best glyphs? Done. Mechanics? Done. Only the numbers got nerfed as time went on. I think my casual as fuck guild took two resets to clear naxx in 08 because our healers demanded frost resist for saph.

Lol this was the same for us, casual ass guild but the healing with no gear on sapph was brutal without any FR because regardless of people saying WOTLK is the expansion of infinite mana... that fight you run out real quick if you dont have dps lol

I wouldnt be surprised if our DPS was just dogshit because we had 2 of our GFs playing a rogue and a hunter at 40% efficiency at best so we needed that extra resist to carry through their shitty dps

• 1Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
OG Dk tank spec was like... whatever points into Unholy so you could get bone shield. It was literally the best ability.... until it was hella nerfed hah. I want to say my tank spec was like 31 unholy, 17 frost, and the rest in blood. And not because blood was good, it just had slightly better tank "metrics" than whatever was live at the time.

Not really the case in Classic - Blood is clearly the tanking spec and it more resembles the late game of Wrath (at least, so far)

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider

26131.jpg

How are they getting 80 in a day? dungeon spamming I guess? Just to run more dungeons to gear up?

Interesting to see who goes for Naxx compared to OS or Maly since they all have Feats for Realm First

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not in prison but something else similar. Might as well be.

anyway, Gonna call it on this forum at this point because the people here just have a one take perspective and nobody cares about productive discourse in the least.

kinda sad the way things went with our big dudes that used to post like curt, Alex, elidroth, etc… now it’s just a hive mind of basic cowards that go out of their way to tear people down. legit gaming talk is just a memory of what this forum was. The quality of poster here compares animal agriculture to plant agriculture, heh. And the First sight of bandwagoning a person with an original thought and you cowards flock.

I will say it was nice to be here to see you guys throw a derp tantrum when trump got his ass handed to him though. Strange how no voting fraud was found in the least.

🤗
Everyone, please keep on topic so that I'm not forced to come read MMO threads. Thanks.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
With the Alliance talk, the conversation seemed to be on topic.

I know Tactics had previously planned on world first 80 by aoe farming on his DK and having heals/buffs from outside the group.

I don’t know how good the dungeon grind exp will be, but that is my plan on launch to avoid the Zerg.

Caeden

My plan is to play on Friday after the server is offline for two days and there’s a 3000 person queue even on Mankrik.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Holy pal and priest are both very solid in this era. SHM next after them but it is kinda boring with how smart heal works in wotlk. Druid I think is just flat annoying but I hate tree form and I also hated the lifebloom mechanic.

Hpal is fun cause you finally can take your eyes off the tank and your sustain is pretty crazy, tho it is less good than it was in original wrath because we have the nerfed illumination in this version when in real wrath they progressively nerfed it as the expac went on so it basically stayed the same as your gear progressed, but the beacon changes kind of offset that since the final version of beacon was way better than the original version.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
... and there's a Cataclysm Classic survey going around:

One of those is not like the others:

1663230761205.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users