World of Warcraft: Classic

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im not talking about bugs man, im taliking about little critters like mice and moles and rabbits and other creatures that are run over by tractors or other farming machines, or lose their habitat to make way for farming.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Take her to the fast food thread or the shaw ladies. Arthas does not approve. Also bacon is delicious.

world of warcraft GIF

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Im not talking about bugs man, im taliking about little critters like mice and moles and rabbits and other creatures that are run over by tractors or other farming machines, or lose their habitat to make way for farming.
Ok I get you. But.. let’s say you’re correct. Why would you going full fledged cow slaughter be just as bad as me accidentally running over a rabbit by way of kale consumption?

I don’t want to get into semantics with you here but it just feels like you’re kinda grasping

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont know its a personal choice, but you are misguided to think that farming up kale and other veggies you eat makes you some sort of saint. You have blood on your hands too. a study done by agriculturalists in 2003 cite some estinmated 7.3 billion animal deaths farming up your veggies man. Unless of course youre farming that shit up yourself in your back yard.

Jasker

I dont know its a personal choice, but you are misguided to think that farming up kale and other veggies you eat makes you some sort of saint. You have blood on your hands too. a study done by agriculturalists in 2003 cite some estinmated 7.3 billion animal deaths farming up your veggies man. Unless of course youre farming that shit up yourself in your back yard.

So this means I’m basically 90% more a ‘saint’ than you are?

Attachments

• 5B437633-2C54-4959-96BD-30F7D96BA0F3.jpeg
    5B437633-2C54-4959-96BD-30F7D96BA0F3.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 20

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I never claimed Iw as a saint. I eat animals and in OK with that. It is you that thinks that way. This is why veganism is a farce. No matter how less, you are still killing animals. So think about that poor little mole and field mouse you killed next time you take a bite out of your broccoli.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goddamn. This derail means I’ll eat steak and ribs this weekend.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

I never claimed Iw as a saint. I eat animals and in OK with that. It is you that thinks that way. This is why veganism is a farce. No matter how less, you are still killing animals. So think about that poor little mole and field mouse you killed next time you take a bite out of your broccoli.

I think the point is as intelligent humans we can minimize the suffering of other sentient beings, by going vegan. This isn’t a 100% perfect world and we’re only in 2022, so yes, rabbits and etc are still perishing because of this era and our tech. You’re being ignorant however about your potential value and ability to save animal lives.

It’s Because you’re lazy, not because you’re evil.

I’m not a saint at all, heck I’m a criminal. I was using saint as a word because of what you said.

I’m simply not willing to contribute to this problem over here (animal slaughter and production) and I know better.

in the same way you absolutely know better but are refusing to admit it or take action.

I’m at least trying to minimize suffering of living beings while still advocating for my own survival (eating kale).

what are you doing besides pointing out that I’m 10% still killing animals? Cause I’m trying while you’re out there making excuses

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Last post I promise guys. Now imagine a world where we stop eating animals and just eat veggies like kale and brioccoli. So imagine how much more land needs to be cleared and how many more animals would need to die to support 100% people eting nothing but veggies all day. How many more rain forests would need to be burned and clear cut to support this asinine idea of yours. And im not making excuses, im telling you that your farming is still killing animals. Regardless if you think they are lesser. Im perfectly fine eating my 1000 chickens, 1 or 2 cows and maybe a pig or two each year.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Jasker Jasker you believe we are living in a digital world meaning all plants and animals are made up of various 1s and 0s as such you cannot make a 1 or 0 suffer.

Still if you want to be included I will allow you to post leaves or bugs or whatever shit you want as a homework assignment as you level. To compensate I ask all others to post their steaks as rare as possible and eat twice as much to balance it out.

Jasker

Last post I promise guys. Now imagine a world where we stop eating animals and just eat veggies like kale and brioccoli. So imagine how much more land needs to be cleared and how many more animals would need to die to support 100% people eting nothing but veggies all day. How many more rain forests would need to be burned and clear cut to support this asinine idea of yours. And im not making excuses, im telling you that your farming is still killing animals. Regardless if you think they are lesser. Im perfectly fine eating my 1000 chickens, 1 or 2 cows and maybe a pig or two each year.

I think you need to watch a documentary or two and educate yourself on the topic. Super ignorant response in like 7 ways.

you realize animal agriculture far exceeds plant by a metric fuckton? Even if using your flawed logic and not even taking into consideration technology and other methods?

Do you know they have alternative plant based meat so you can still basically eat meat?

the only thing that sucks is cheese right now for vegans

just because growing plants will kill animals, it doesn’t give you the right to ignore the fact I’m deliberately doing everything in my power to stop murder and you’re doing nothing at all and even contributing to it by increasing demand

people on the wrong side of history always use excuses

anyways have a nice night 😊

• 1Cringe

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
internet crimes, convicted felon. Can’t discuss anything beyond that
It's him!

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Internet crimes, and he's allowed internet access from prison?

03202018_doubt_scrabble.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630-c0.jpg

I'm on Horde, Mankrik server or I'd make a DK other there :*(

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I raise cattle, they're awesome... and delicious. I'm also surrounded by row crops and the combines show no mercy to the deer, rabbits, birds, etc that live in the fields before harvest. My land is the only pure pasture in the area... doesn't get sprayed etc. Its a haven for all sorts of animals that get driven out of the row crop fields due to the methods used there.

I assure you that raising livestock in a humane and regenerative fashion is 100x better for both people and animals than factory farming of any sort (vegetable or animal). If you really give a crap about animal life and eating in a way that helps the 'environment' then I'd suggest learning about regenerative agriculture methods rather than eating processed "veggie straws" and trying to take the moral highground. Not that you have much of a choice in prison about what you eat, but certainly aren't taking a stance that gives you moral superiority. If you're interested in this stuff go check out Greg Judy, Joel Salatin, John Kempf, etc.

On topic, got the wife playing and we're like level 28 on Pagle. Been pretty good so far although I have to admit I get burned out fairly quickly on leveling in this game... done it so many times. Would honestly love to have dungeon finder even though I think its bad for the game, leveling that way is a lot more enjoyable.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
As a heads up, you can now queue for pvp anywhere using the pvp pane. But after the match, you will be dismounted.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Internet crimes, and he's allowed internet access from prison?

03202018_doubt_scrabble.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630-c0.jpg

I'm on Horde, Mankrik server or I'd make a DK other there :*(
Thats why I asked because man, if I can go to prison and do some wow or other games all day, and get 3 squares plus a hour of yard time I mean shit, its an option, right?

And I was going to ask the same thing you did but he kinda clammed up so I didnt bother. Internet crime, sitting in prison with a computer, not only that but it has internet?

• 1Worf