World of Warcraft: Classic

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
massive alliance raid just had thrall at 40% then he reset, half the raid who was still alive ran out of the room into 10-15horde and got rekt. fun times

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Blast Waved a bunch off the docks lol.

View attachment 434915

View attachment 434916
Pathetic quest log.

1664158223318.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RestedXP guides apparently has some insane guide that takes days and days of sweaty play to complete but it'll boost you to 71 extremely fast? Again, spend days farming, to shave a few hours off the leveling time? not sure if it's worth it.

I've taken up doing a little bit on the AH mainly Disenchant shuffle, and picked up an extra 1000 gold to go into Wrath with. Despite previous posts about the Hunter, I realized I wasn't going to get him 70 before Wrath launch so I switched to Priest because Disc is hilariously fun and gonna blast Shadow for leveling.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I turned in all that shit for the gold (I spent my time grinding out 2 sets of pvp gear though :/ ). I'm just going to level normally like a casual scrub.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I logged into retail and promptly cashed out 750k gold from an alt. Didn’t even touch the probably 5M on my old main. Bought a mage. I almost feel dirty. But I never plan to touch retail again until they rehire Alex, back a dump truck of cash up to Tigole, and offer to sign all IP back over to Morhaime and Pardo. (So probably never…) I had forgot Blizz bucks from gold existed. Anyway. That’s two. Enough for gdkp shit.

both my characters are fucking broke. I planned to play but a storm scared the fuck out of my toddlers so I spent the past 4 hours discussing why cracking water (hail) wasn’t going to break our house and trying to find my wallet after my 1.5 year old decided to put it in his goddamn Little Peoples city with his fat Batman instead of clearing out nether storm. How did he get it I’ll never know.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I turned in all that shit for the gold (I spent my time grinding out 2 sets of pvp gear though :/ ). I'm just going to level normally like a casual scrub.
This is on my DK, never did sunwell dailies. Its worth it to bank all them as its about 150k or so xp just from those and it takes 30 mins tops to complete them.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Managed to hit all my goals except the 1k gold for cold weather flying, I assume I'll get it just leveling so not too worried about it.

Full brutal, epic flying, maxed tradeskills and a tank set with a extra gift of barons Mount to top off my prepatch adventure.

Guild is in a great spot with a full roster and more ready to go.

The only downside is hurricane Ian wants to visit for wrath launch.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Some friends and I used to keep a spreadsheet of the weird ass names we'd find in games (usually from PvP). Hymenhammer, the dwarf pally, Cruzinfohoes, Livingtoilet, Helenhuntard, and Salty Surprise being some of my favs.

To clarify, you had a shared spreadsheet to update with teen gamer edgy names?

Needless

Toe Sucker
RestedXP guides apparently has some insane guide that takes days and days of sweaty play to complete but it'll boost you to 71 extremely fast? Again, spend days farming, to shave a few hours off the leveling time? not sure if it's worth it.

I've taken up doing a little bit on the AH mainly Disenchant shuffle, and picked up an extra 1000 gold to go into Wrath with. Despite previous posts about the Hunter, I realized I wasn't going to get him 70 before Wrath launch so I switched to Priest because Disc is hilariously fun and gonna blast Shadow for leveling.
I was curious about this so I started a prot warrior a few days ago using their guide and hit 64 tonight in about 1 day 19 hours played. It’s very good and people hate it because it’s behind a paywall but w/e those nerds make it easy lol

I hope they keep this exp buff as a permanent thing from 1-70 because god it makes leveling so much more bearable

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Managed to hit all my goals except the 1k gold for cold weather flying, I assume I'll get it just leveling so not too worried about it.

Full brutal, epic flying, maxed tradeskills and a tank set with a extra gift of barons Mount to top off my prepatch adventure.

Guild is in a great spot with a full roster and more ready to go.

The only downside is hurricane Ian wants to visit for wrath launch.

Ian always fucking up this game one way or another.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was curious about this so I started a prot warrior a few days ago using their guide and hit 64 tonight in about 1 day 19 hours played. It’s very good and people hate it because it’s behind a paywall but w/e those nerds make it easy lol

I hope they keep this exp buff as a permanent thing from 1-70 because god it makes leveling so much more bearable
I've used Zygor's for years and so I'm sticking with that, but both are really good. I expect for Wrath it'll keep me ahead of the pack! Hopefully...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've used Zygor's for years and so I'm sticking with that, but both are really good. I expect for Wrath it'll keep me ahead of the pack! Hopefully...
Im pulling an EQ TLP dungeon type of grind. Ill see if I go nuts doing that or not and go from there. I really just want a day or two more of heroic dungeons - but its not the end of the world if I fall off the wagon and just level up normally.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck efficiency. I’m here to smell the best fucking roses ever made by blizzard. I’m excited. I’m gonna dungeon. I’m gonna quest. I adored wrath. This will be amazing.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now I'm wondering why the fuck am I paying for this or considering a second classic cycle to hit up vanilla and TBC....

Fuck efficiency. I’m here to smell the best fucking roses ever made by blizzard. I’m excited. I’m gonna dungeon. I’m gonna quest. I adored wrath. This will be amazing.
*takes a jab at you*

cmon-bro-i.jpg

• 1Worf