Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1664306989864.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tanks can farm Botanica solo and get insane exp. Saw people 72 right as I turned 71.

taking action against the guy who exploited mechanics is kind of stupid in light of how broken the warrior botanica farm is

id say just leave em alone. shits classic.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
taking action against the guy who exploited mechanics is kind of stupid in light of how broken the warrior botanica farm is

id say just leave em alone. shits classic.

Are they just soloing the whole instance? killing the lashers? Oh n/m found the Youtubes.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
dang, was in queue while at work, was only 15min left in Q when I got home.. and my internet blinked out for a few min. now 440min queue

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Classic does have a whole new level of retardation. I didn’t grind brutal. But I did max my defense and shit via dungeon blues in tbc. Get to nexus for a pug. Get criticized for HP. Asked for a fucking parse at 71. In a pug. Lock gets Burt mad and leaves after healer won’t kick me. We proceed to chain pull. Does nobody remember how piss easy wrath dungeons are? Wasn’t even a grind group.

A parse. For nexus.

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Classic does have a whole new level of retardation. I didn’t grind brutal. But I did max my defense and shit via dungeon blues in tbc. Get to nexus for a pug. Get criticized for HP. Asked for a fucking parse at 71. In a pug. Lock gets Burt mad and leaves after healer won’t kick me. We proceed to chain pull. Does nobody remember how piss easy wrath dungeons are? Wasn’t even a grind group.

A parse. For nexus.

Well fuck I just finally gave in and paid for a new sub for wotlk classic. Haven't played wow since wotlk and was hoping to level a few classes and do some dungeons. Classic doesn't strike me as a good place for that. No dungeon finder and most of the lfg spam is for higher level stuff, but I've seen the same jackassary argued about in that channel. People complaining about asshats demanding parses and elitist shit for easy 10+ year old video game content. I don't think I'm interested in raiding ever again, but who knows.

Would live be better if I just want to level and run dungeons because of the LFR tool? I have no idea what the leveling situation looks like over there because the level cap inflation and shrinkage or squishing or whatever happened. Can I just have some fun leveling up in scarlet monestary again or is that basically not possible anymore?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well fuck I just finally gave in and paid for a new sub for wotlk classic. Haven't played wow since wotlk and was hoping to level a few classes and do some dungeons. Classic doesn't strike me as a good place for that. No dungeon finder and most of the lfg spam is for higher level stuff, but I've seen the same jackassary argued about in that channel. People complaining about asshats demanding parses and elitist shit for easy 10+ year old video game content. I don't think I'm interested in raiding ever again, but who knows.

Would live be better if I just want to level and run dungeons because of the LFR tool? I have no idea what the leveling situation looks like over there because the level cap inflation and shrinkage or squishing or whatever happened. Can I just have some fun leveling up in scarlet monestary again or is that basically not possible anymore?

Nah retail sucks dicks and you can play Wrath at a casual pace. What is most likely is day 1 day 2 pure autist leveling American Inventor faggot retards who need to be told to fuck themselves with a rusty tire iron. You will run into morons in all aspects of this game but telling the Ossoi type dipshits to kill themselves as you find normal people to group with is always a must.

Join any of the 12 million casual guilds full of racist boomer gamer dads who just wanna bust up some monsters after a long days work and you won't have any of that retarded shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I’m having fun. And I guess my guild is ok after all. I went back to them and we steamed The Dark Knight for full 2008 experience and just shot the shit. There are good people like Booze said.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user