World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
That’s the best part the only thing it does is make you clear your quests even faster lol aoe grinding is boring but blasting through quests by aoeing all the mobs for it down is fun

also this is what week 7? and we finally just finished yogg 25 after we kicked some retard pug dk that would hit clouds every 2 seconds while barely doing 3k dps the entire raid lmao

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I random pug every week on my prot warrior and every single fucking week i gotta explain to the raid leader that melee, or at least the tank, does not have to move at all under sara. If you stand in her dress the middle cloud will rotate around you but never touch you. In a yogg 4 light the explosion dmg is low enough that all melee can stand in that spot and never trigger a cloud, just requires a bit of raid healing.

Every week they argue that no such spot exists, some idiot melee triggers a bunch of adds, we wipe a few times then i take over and order everyone to stand on me and we phase it without a single unintentional add spawn.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
E190371F-6580-4C8C-9148-18B4CA4B3A08.jpeg

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Any tips on mimiron hardmode? I wanna say our range are terrible at keeping fire under control during phase 1 resulting in shitshow scenario at the start of p2 resulting in our wiping, but even with a good range (resto druid) carefully kiting all 3 fires well away from the raid, random fire still hits players in melee and starts spreading, resulting with us having a shit fire situation at the start of p2.

I want to say we need either more or less dps, to time the phase Transition to the same time the fire hits cap and gets extinguished so we have a fresh canvas to kite fire in p2

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I random pug every week on my prot warrior and every single fucking week i gotta explain to the raid leader that melee, or at least the tank, does not have to move at all under sara. If you stand in her dress the middle cloud will rotate around you but never touch you. In a yogg 4 light the explosion dmg is low enough that all melee can stand in that spot and never trigger a cloud, just requires a bit of raid healing.

Every week they argue that no such spot exists, some idiot melee triggers a bunch of adds, we wipe a few times then i take over and order everyone to stand on me and we phase it without a single unintentional add spawn.
I didn't know this either and might make for some sweet sweet starts! or I won't tell anyone, stand at Sara, and everyone just be like WTF YOU'RE DPS SOO GuuudDDDD !!11!! !@#$%!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm actually having fun playing hardcore on classic era atm, it's pretty busy too. Last night there were 180 online in my HC guild and there's like 10 of those guilds active. Low level zones almost feel like fresh server starts, there's people everywhere.

Looks like Blizzard has noticed as well, might be new a HC/Soul of Iron type server in the works.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got Algalon dead last night. That fight is really fun. Also got the Herald of the Titan achievement/title which was unexpected.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And then he traded it to a not Paladin after realizing what he rolled on?
Oh he equipped it. He "really needed it" for tanking.

Dumb thing is a fucking Shiver also dropped on this run, he didnt want that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad I don't have to worry about PVE problems in PVP land. PVP makes the game fun.

My favorite place is the center of Sholozar Basin, where the water converges. Get to smoke farmers and fisherman all day.

Camping stones like Ulduar with a couple mages that can pop people out of the air is fun too lol.

#GROBBMOB - The only true PVP server.

• 1Faggotry

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Oh he equipped it. He "really needed it" for tanking.

Dumb thing is a fucking Shiver also dropped on this run, he didnt want that.
A pally guildie won a turning tide in a SR run for his preg spec and one of the other lock rollers messaged him for weeks calling him a cocksucker and ninja. Kept making alts to send him shit.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Are Dragon Kill Points not in style in World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King?
This was a pug run, "soft reserve".

I didnt realize the guy SRd it until after we downed fl. Fucking idiot gdkp no lifers i swear.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Is everyone just rolling then or are there some other systems in use?
LC for guilds you trust to not be idiots, SR for every other guild and pugs, GDKP for the uber pugs and the richest guilds on the server.

We’re mostly a pvp guild so we do 3 SR and consistent attendance gets you a 4th and you can buy a 5th for 500 gold which goes to repairs along with providing gems/chants.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity