ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
n1zamwjzlar21.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
When they say loot reconfiguration, does this also mean we're gonna get Magisters with agility on it?

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Tier 1 is where you first got spellpower and two stats since the dungeon .5 isn’t in nor is DM.
Hmmm... makes me wonder if they're going to stage every single gear aspect, including crafting. Or can I craft Dreamweave shit with spell power? Or will it not have spellpower until phase 2?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Even though I am excited to play classic the level of autistic bullshit they are going through to make it exactly as is but not really since they can only go back to 1.12 and AV is still going to be aids seems pointless.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Probably a wash with all the quest-giver murdering that'll go down in the last part of Phase 1.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not saying that isn't impressive or anything, but really that video is carried by very good lighting. Half of the models aren't even as detailed as models currently in the game (save for the trees and higher foilage count). Dude, if WoW had lighting that good can you imagine places like Howling Fjord at night?

I would love a WoW2 on a new engine though pls blissard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It’s a shame Blizzard has taken WoW further and further from an RPG world. Simple shit like having a day/night cycle, rain, snow, just basic seasons would go miles upon miles to make the game world feel alive.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
It’s a shame Blizzard has taken WoW further and further from an RPG world. Simple shit like having a day/night cycle, rain, snow, just basic seasons would go miles upon miles to make the game world feel alive.
WoW does have a day/night cycle and rain and snow.

• 1Truth!