World of Warcraft: Classic

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing Light's Hope emu server with my 6 year old and it's pretty funny to hear his commentary of the game.

"Dad! I just broke into a castle and killed the King! Now I have his secret treasure key!"

( Tiragarde Keep )

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thats pretty cool. I just rolled up a bunch of characters there on Northdale yesterday.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ganking is just god's way of punishing people for being too slow at leveling.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Lately people have been talking about WoW boss strats that involve LOSing healers to avoid boss mechanics. Someone refresh my memory, what was the first EQ fight that incorporated this? Weren’t there fears and manadrains way the fuck back that healers hid from?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lately people have been talking about WoW boss strats that involve LOSing healers to avoid boss mechanics. Someone refresh my memory, what was the first EQ fight that incorporated this? Weren’t there fears and manadrains way the fuck back that healers hid from?
Naggy and Vox started it all.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this new server was gonna be some mix of PVE and PVP, there's not going to be a server where everyone in contested territory will be red or green.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
The only people it really affects are the ones who stubbornly refuse to move on. You can always finish the sifting through the fel hound shit quest later.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I thought this new server was gonna be some mix of PVE and PVP, there's not going to be a server where everyone in contested territory will be red or green.

Pretty sure the original server types will all be present.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Then I'll play on the empty server (the one that says RP)

Was RP-PVP a thing before BC?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I remember our locks logging out in MC so they could summon the raid the next night to resume progress where we left off. And before global combat checks were something a boss did, leaving a healer out of combat to battle res. Truly great times.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've caught myself checking this thread like 3x a day at work...getting the bug pretty bad but don't think I'll even actually have time to play it when it launches. Going to live vicariously through you guys I suppose.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Are there world bosses in #CURRENTYEAR WoW?
Yes, but they’re generally jokes. Not as punishing as the green dragons were. Or maybe we’re less retarded as a player base these day... no we’re not.

• 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've caught myself checking this thread like 3x a day at work...getting the bug pretty bad but don't think I'll even actually have time to play it when it launches. Going to live vicariously through you guys I suppose.

In true basement dweller fashion I'm gonna go old school and take some time off to hit 60.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I already had one too many gaming heroin addictions for a lifetime. I'm not going anywhere near this when it releases. There is no shortage of good games to play these days compared to 2004, it can't possibly live up to the nostalgia, and I refuse to spend thousands of hours working on the same goals all over again.

• 1Solidarity