World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
iirc you can't duel in the org arena if you manage to walljump into it. It would have been a perfect spot though.

Alliance is doing one as well but I have no clue when.

People keep saying why would you want be in the beta because it's just going to get wiped anyways but really this version of the game would be a blast to be a part of all summer long.
Dude, I was having a blast just at level 10 on stress test.

You know what the most satisfying thing was? Logging in and not checking which WQs were up today.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
iirc you can't duel in the org arena if you manage to walljump into it. It would have been a perfect spot though.

Alliance is doing one as well but I have no clue when.

Dude, I was having a blast just at level 10 on stress test.

You know what the most satisfying thing was? Logging in and not checking which WQs were up today.

I have said dailies and WQ's are bad design because they turn into chores you feel obligated to do not because you want to do them.

You should roll up on one of the private servers Xzi they are pretty populated and it's been a blast even just going through the lower levels. Plus I get to slowly take my time through the quests and remember where things are. Because I know once it releases I will be trying to hit 60 asap.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So as cool as it would be to make the kind of money these streamers do for playing games.. Trying to deal with the level of these dipshits all day long has to be exhausting. On one hand these people love you enough to just give you free money, on the other hand these sperg retards who never interacted with you are stalker like. Sodapoppin was talking about how he will meet people out places who he has never met before and they literally think they are his best friend because they watch his stream.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll probably be leveling a little slowly when Classic comes out. But I don't give a shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is the tournament a best of 3 kind of thing because that lock and mage have duelled 3 times now. If they have so many people competing the higher brackets should be one offs.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Take this with a grain of salt , but I’ve heard from 2 different people that have some insight into Blizz, say that they’ll be doing another wave of beta invites tomorrow.

You’ll, again, have to make sure you have an active sub to WoW even if you’re considered to be on the friends & family list you won’t get an invite unless you’re actively subscribed. No guarantees you’ll get an invite still, etc. But you might have a chance and it’s up to you if you want to try for a beta invite, just sucks you have to be subscribed to be considered for one.

I WILL NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR A CHANCE AT A BETA INVITE!

AAAARGH!

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
lmao @ ziqo mechanical dragonling bugged and not working and then his engineering trinket backfire

worst rng NA

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
That was clutch. Great match

Soda is up soon, he's chewing his fingernails down to the knuckles, lol

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm

AAAARGH!

I’m right there with you and I’m not subscribing for just a chance. Blizzard only going to get my money when Classic comes out.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
These are honestly kind of interesting to watch because a level 30 pvp meta has literally never existed in this game, how different and weird people are playing is kinda neat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah even though Alliance might have an advantage in PvE in Vanilla. Horde racials are just amazing by comparison. Orc resist is op.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Having high engineering and the various engineering gadgets is extremely helpful in these duels lol. Especially the bombs and dmg absorption ones.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So as cool as it would be to make the kind of money these streamers do for playing games.. Trying to deal with the level of these dipshits all day long has to be exhausting. On one hand these people love you enough to just give you free money, on the other hand these sperg retards who never interacted with you are stalker like. Sodapoppin was talking about how he will meet people out places who he has never met before and they literally think they are his best friend because they watch his stream.

That's probably the reason Dr. Disrespect wears a costume for his job; He doesn't want it to interfere with his real life and his audience is MUCH larger than these WoW streamers.