World of Warcraft: Classic

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I mean things like mana mattering and needing to want is so much more enjoyable to what then a bunch of pillar humping faggots with unlimited mana running in circles for 45 minutes.

Yeah I think the tournament is interesting. They have to plan a lot and decide when to use their long engineering cooldowns very carefully. It's about strategy not LOS behind pillers until you can wombo combo someone to death. I don't think anyone can run out of mana in retail?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This would make me take a serious, serious step back if I was a bliz dev. Clearly we are out of touch and have no idea what we're doing.

They will never, ever, ever admit fault, wrong doing, or lack of market awareness. In the business world, it just doesn't happen. They will literally take it to the grave that they believe themselves right and the millions of paying customers wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Community made content is ultimately what will keep this game alive forever. I kind of hope Blizz gives more thought into giving the community more tools to do things like this without necessarily getting their hands in it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh wow that Shaman just won by nading that mage while frozen. That was awesome.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Blizzard should up the level cap to like 40 on Tuesday then the rest of June leave it at 40 raise it to 50 for July and max for the last couple of weeks leading up to live. Or at least that's what I would do if I was Bliz.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cdew the enhancement shammy takes 3rd place. He's making enhancement look really fun. Wonder what weapon he is using? He was getting big crits.

Claak with 4th place as a priest.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cdew the enhancement shammy takes 3rd place. He's making enhancement look really fun. Wonder what weapon he is using? He was getting big crits.

Claak with 4th place as a priest.

He is using Corpsemaker, if I was hearing the casters correctly.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He is using Corpsemaker, if I was hearing the casters correctly.
Ah nice. That's a great weapon for big crits at 30.

Down to Mage vs Warlock for 1st and 2nd.

Some of the horde attacked and got slaughtered.

Snutz is dominating Venruki at the moment. Venruki wasted a ton of mana trying to reset repeatedly.

xzi

Mouthbreather
cdew had some god windfuries, which sums up enhancement a lot when you proc lol

it looks so fun.. like sure it's not the best spec but sometimes rng is on your side and you1shot literally everything in the game

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So clearly some GMS got involved because all the trolling fags are out and everyone is toeing the line now?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

it looks so fun.. like sure it's not the best spec but sometimes rng is on your side and you1shot literally everything in the game

I got Corpsemaker in retail when I hit 29 on my Enh Shaman. Went into an Arathi Basin match and the first gnome I saw; WF crit, WF crit, white hit. Deleted gnome. Really satisfying.

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
So clearly some GMS got involved because all the trolling fags are out and everyone is toeing the line now?

a big ol brawl broke out and tips/the duelers moved across the entire zone, few spergs left but I'm honestly surprised nobody at blizzard did anything about those taurens earlier. You know they were watching, lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
a big ol brawl broke out and tips/the duelers moved across the entire zone, few spergs left but I'm honestly surprised nobody at blizzard did anything about those taurens earlier. You know they were watching, lol

The WoW forums are losing their shit over it. Some people calling for them to be banned, others happy because "fuck streamers" they can't buy this kind of publicity.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The WoW forums are losing their shit over it. Some people calling for them to be banned, others happy because "fuck streamers" they can't buy this kind of publicity.

Link that shit.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I think the tournament is interesting. They have to plan a lot and decide when to use their long engineering cooldowns very carefully. It's about strategy not LOS behind pillers until you can wombo combo someone to death. I don't think anyone can run out of mana in retail?

The problem with mana mattering is it only matters to some classes. Other classes can go forever. If mana is going to be a finite resource then energy/rage need to run out too. It's stupid that in PvE mages do not do more dps than rogues and yet mages have a clock after which they are useless.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The forums should be used simply to capture data on who's an idiot and IGNORED COMPLETELY by the developers when it comes to changes for the game.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I think it was during Cata that Shaman came over to Alliance, and I leveled up a dwarf Enh Shaman, and it was the most fun I had in WoW up to that point.

• 1Like