World of Warcraft: Classic

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does this mean we get Whitemane with Shitting Dick Nipples art now?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm also more than likely rolling there as ally. Small chance I go Herod but I'm hoping not.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Herod is still high population. I really doubt there's a lot of players creating characters on it right now. Everything else medium or lower.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Which one of you politic thread retards did this

ku90NwW.png
Nice. We accidently selected the White nationalist realm?

Nice.

• 1Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reddit census results. Decent pooling of respondents, but still probably a lot less than the total number of players coming back to Classic.

Way too many UD mages (which I was leaning to) and Human Warriors (also no shock). However, in general there seemed to be a decent even spread of all classes, except hunters which are very underrepresented this go-around.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thank god I literally have 0 time to play games right now or else I would be subbing up right now ready to waste my life again like I was a filthy college student!

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is actually perfect timing. Kids will be going back to school, summer is almost over and those fall/winter months are the best time to warm up to some vidja. Summer sucks, at least for me because who the fuck wants to sit at home instead of doing outdoors shit.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hunters were bugged pretty hard during Stress Test, so that might explain why there's fewer of them. I think there's some pet issues as well. Plus I'm not sure how strong they are in PVP, which seems to be a common thing for Classic.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
PVP is going to be so funny with all these warlocks. Everyone will have max debuff slots filled with dots on them all the time.

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hunters were bugged pretty hard during Stress Test, so that might explain why there's fewer of them. I think there's some pet issues as well. Plus I'm not sure how strong they are in PVP, which seems to be a common thing for Classic.

They're strong in PvP, but they're harder to master than some classes. It's the reason I hear most for people choosing hunter. I never PvP'd much on my hunter, but a good one is a sight to behold.

• 1Like