a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
a4v3it8xh8i31.png

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Even worse, this could cause suits to start asking awful questions like "why are you designing this" or "why are you changing that" and fuck all that noise.
I believe it was the suits from Activision that brought in those changes in the first place. Starting with the end of WotLK where subs started declining and LFD was introduced, and culminating in later Cataclysm design with LFR being introduced and timegated rep grinds through the firelands dailies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
A part of me is tempted to hop onto this and I've never played any emulators or tlp/classic/whatever versions of MMOs but I kinda feel like it just won't be anywhere near as fun as it was the first time around and i'll end up bored fast.

• 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
A part of me is tempted to hop onto this and I've never played any emulators or tlp/classic/whatever versions of MMOs but I kinda feel like it just won't be anywhere near as fun as it was the first time around and i'll end up bored fast.

Fire up an emu, see how it feels

• 1Barf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The twitch app has been updated to let you choose your wow installation through a dropdown box, letting you choose classic and manage your classic addons through it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
WoW dungeon design simply did not warrant puller mechanics. You were supposed to move through the entire thing, and the groups of mobs you had to fight at once were pre-determined and couldn't be split. Your warrior shooting his +4 STR rifle at a group instead of charging was the absolute highlight of decision making in that regard.

Ya, if you don't ranged pull then zerker rage-> blood rage (stances required) you are a fucking trash can for tanking leveling up groups

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The twitch app has been updated to let you choose your wow installation through a dropdown box, letting you choose classic and manage your classic addons through it.

I just found out about the twitch mod downloader today, and I'm so glad that I did.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hey Sebudai Sebudai do you get tired of getting that image linked every few weeks?

Vepil Vepil you need to learn to hamstring kite these mobs with such a slow 2h weapon

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
At this point if I don't get yelled at by Sebudai at least once I'm going to get blue balls.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This isn't EverQuest. If you don't find a group right away, you can do other stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking stupid. Why do people have a hard-on for sitting around yelling LFG in chat for hours on end? That shit is NOT fun.

If you want automated groups go back to BFA with the other 100-200k people left playing it.

You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine.

• 16Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Fucking stupid. Why do people have a hard-on for sitting around yelling LFG in chat for hours on end? That shit is NOT fun.

Sounds like you are the target audience for BFA. All sorts of insta queue bullshit from dungeons to raids and even PvP enjoy.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users