World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I need to level a hunter alt just to be a dick and kill quest npc's in alliance towns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Asmongold is willing to but does not want to switch servers if the queues are a real nightmare. Wherever he ends up is going to be at least somewhat impacted by his presence.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
69kxkl2q1gi31.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm assuming they use the game models and apply filters to the image. I also posted the horde version a few pages back.

• 2Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't get why they wouldn't just restrict it to 3 player skeletons. That would still do the trick for large PVP graveyards, but you can't make a swastika with three dead trolls.

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I want to write tits and ass in skeletons, how dare you ruin my fun.

• 1Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm definitely playing a PvE server if I play this. Fuck dealing with all the people who have way more time than I do camping me at every interval while I try to enjoy this game.

This will be the first time in my WoW career I roll on a PvE server. But I'm no spring chicken anymore.

Thought about doing this also, no way I can keep up with the leveling crews. But gonna give it a go on Whitemane and see what happens. Really would like to have some fun with the world PvP while it's sill chaotic and fresh. If later the ganking gets to be too much I can always reroll.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm assuming they use the game models and apply filters to the image. I also posted the horde version a few pages back.

Yeah, very likely. But, still no clue how to do that!

It's funny, being a grown ass man, almost 40, and smiling with fond memories when seeing art like that.

• 2Solidarity

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly if the wait is nuts, ill probably just roll elsewhere. I dont have the patience for hours of a queue.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Asmongold is willing to but does not want to switch servers if the queues are a real nightmare. Wherever he ends up is going to be at least somewhat impacted by his presence.
His reference back to high school, where you don't think about it until a few days before it drops is spot on. I remember those same feels.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished the last of the yard work so I am free and clear all next week. Wife also conveniently has a work trip leaving Monday and back on Friday night. I am making a list of snacks for her to get today while she is shopping.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Just finished the last of the yard work so I am free and clear all next week. Wife also conveniently has a work trip leaving Monday and back on Friday night.

What Vepil's wife is going to come home to on Friday -

mojo.jpg

"the guy at the pet store told me the monkey knew how to tank"

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like every week, I'm traveling for work this week. Wife tells me last night, Hey tomorrow we have to get the laptop ready. I'm like what are you talking about? You actually use your laptop now? (She recently got into some games for the first time in the 5 years since I got her a gaming laptop). She's like yea, but we have to get you ready for WoW Classic so you can play Monday night! I've already written stuff down and transferred stuff so I can just use your desktop while you're gone!

Dem feels were so strong for my nerdy wife last night. So strong!! :D

• 4Like
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wife out of town all day today for work. 12+ hours at home to do whatever I want. Classic isn't out yet :confused:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just learned my wife is getting the fuck out to our cabin today for a few days. So im good to go for extendos. Well until next weekend when I have to go there with her again, lol.

• 1Like