World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
Theres 4 more servers coming this morning, i'm dropping whitemane and gonna roll with some friends on Bigglesworth

Incendius PvP Eastern
Bigglesworth PvP Pacific
Old Blanchy Normal Pacific
Westfall Normal Eastern

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
This classic experience is going to be the most over blown thing ever.

It's like how old people complain about how things are but when you really look at it its actually way better and the past just sucked really bad.
Didn't happen with EQ TLPs, doubt it happens here. Turns out some people like the older shit better. No surprise really

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Didn't happen with EQ TLPs, doubt it happens here. Turns out some people like the older shit better. No surprise really
Wow is basically a perfect version of an eq tlp too since all the QOL changes to Eq basically made it like vanilla wow

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Theres 4 more servers coming this morning, i'm dropping whitemane and gonna roll with some friends on Bigglesworth

Incendius PvP Eastern
Bigglesworth PvP Pacific
Old Blanchy Normal Pacific
Westfall Normal Eastern

iu

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds like a bet right nyah. What will be the metric for you to consider it an overblown failure sir?

How about we measure WoW classics success on how long the FOH guild can stay together?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
People on reddit are reporting server errors trying to add subscriptions. If you haven't sub'd as of yet you better start trying.

I remember that happening before a long time ago. Penny pinchers am I right.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Anyone able to reserve more names yet?

Looks like no. All four new servers have been added to the list but are currently greyed out

edit - servers are up but they haven't removed the restriction. I guess that's fine but a little annoying. It gives a little advantage on names to people showing up fresh today and actually want to play on the new servers rather than just squat on names.

• 1Like

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Looks like no. All four new servers have been added to the list but are currently greyed out

edit - servers are up but they haven't removed the restriction. I guess that's fine but a little annoying. It gives a little advantage on names to people showing up fresh today and actually want to play on the new servers rather than just squat on names.
Ditto. Still restricted to 3 chars over all servers.