World of Warcraft: Classic

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Loaded up on $85k worth of ATVI options last month. Time to find out if classic lets me down.

/r/wallstreetbets

Also RIP all my calls this last month thanks to cheeto in chief tweets crushing my SPY options ;[ -

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just checked ClassicWoW.live and it's not loading for me. What were some alternative offline options? I think there was a link to download Joanas guide but I can't find it now.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So, I've never been in this situation before. Any of you guys with similar experience feel free to share the wisdoms...

I've been committed to raiding with FoH for a few months now and I know this is a direction I want to go for Classic. However, two weeks ago my college friends hit me and asked me to play w them on Faerlina. Then last night of all nights, my post grad friends hit me up and asked me to play w them on Skeram.

There's prob 10 college friends (3-4 of them whom I enjoy) and 20 post grade friends (3-4 of them whom I enjoy). I have little confidence that any of them will be able to pull off anything outside of 5 mans or Karazhan whenever it releases, but I know a few of them do want to raid.

My tentative plan is to level on Whitemane and then hop around to the other two servers in my off-time (what off time?). But, who the heck knows how that's going to work out...

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I just checked ClassicWoW.live and it's not loading for me. What were some alternative offline options? I think there was a link to download Joanas guide but I can't find it now.

It's up for me. Try checking on your phone to confirm it's up and then clearing your browser's cache.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People on reddit are reporting server errors trying to add subscriptions. If you haven't sub'd as of yet you better start trying.

Only an idiot waited till today to sub just to save a week.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So, I've never been in this situation before. Any of you guys with similar experience feel free to share the wisdoms...

I've been committed to raiding with FoH for a few months now and I know this is a direction I want to go for Classic. However, two weeks ago my college friends hit me and asked me to play w them on Faerlina. Then last night of all nights, my post grad friends hit me up and asked me to play w them on Skeram.

There's prob 10 college friends (3-4 of them whom I enjoy) and 20 post grade friends (3-4 of them whom I enjoy). I have little confidence that any of them will be able to pull off anything outside of 5 mans or Karazhan whenever it releases, but I know a few of them do want to raid.

My tentative plan is to level on Whitemane and then hop around to the other two servers in my off-time (what off time?). But, who the heck knows how that's going to work out...

Tell them to roll on Whitemane with your pre-made 100+ person guild, and if they don't want to then wish them fun.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

When your friends bail on Faerlina (the streamer server btw) have them roll on Whitemane. That'll shrink your problem by one step.

Also, if that's the server they picked they're chodes.

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Tell them to roll on Whitemane with your pre-made 100+ person guild, and if they don't want to then wish them fun.

I've tried. Too many external factors like, "I wanna play w my brother..." or a second degree connection doing the ringleading.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
When your friends bail on Faerlina (the streamer server btw) have them roll on Whitemane. That'll shrink your problem by one step.

Also, if that's the server they picked they're chodes.

My buddy's older brother chose it. I'll let you guess what their backup server is, haha. Rhymes with blow me.

• 1Worf

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Up for me too but here is an alternative: Vanilla Questing

Edit: nevermind, guess you can't take it offline. Sorry.

I don't necessarily need it offline just thought it might be a good idea if a lot of people are using these sites. Not sure what is going on with classicwow.live for me. Whenever I click "Start Leveling" nothing happens.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Invite them to join our server, instead of knowing you'll eventually fail on theirs.