World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Looks like most of Method are mid 40's around now. They might actually pull of Ragnaros this weekend.

Do you not need to be geared at all for Rag? 50-60 is pretty long as well. It'll be close. Did Method roll on one of the Full servers? I imagine yes, since people would follow them. I wonder what their system is for queues. I guess you could sleep from midnight to 6am and then login at 7am and not log out.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Warrior too complicated! Warlock with obligatory hime sama fringe
WoWScrnShot_083019_021212.jpg

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do you not need to be geared at all for Rag? 50-60 is pretty long as well. It'll be close. Did Method roll on one of the Full servers? I imagine yes, since people would follow them. I wonder what their system is for queues. I guess you could sleep from midnight to 6am and then login at 7am and not log out.

Only gear you really need to Fire resist, knowing that I am sure they have been funneling all the mats to crafters to get the FR gear made and farming dropped gear with fire resist. Not as if they need to learn the tacitcs for the fight. I remember never having 40 people in the raid until we was towards the end of MC not know the tactics, the place was not that hard at all. So if they got a full 40 knowing all the tactics and have the required FR on key people then I can easily see them doing it week one

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I know most of you guys don't like amondgold but this was a pretty interesting video. What stands out the most and I am sure you guys have noticed Classic has been promoted by everyone except Blizzard. It's kind of telling how much these cunt fucks despise their own customers as well as this version of the game.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I know most of you guys don't like amondgold but this was a pretty interesting video. What stands out the most and I am sure you guys have noticed Classic has been promoted by everyone except Blizzard. It's kind of telling how much these cunt fucks despise their own customers as well as this version of the game.

They did make this commercial though. Sorry I couldn't find a better link.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Only gear you really need to Fire resist, knowing that I am sure they have been funneling all the mats to crafters to get the FR gear made and farming dropped gear with fire resist. Not as if they need to learn the tacitcs for the fight. I remember never having 40 people in the raid until we was towards the end of MC not know the tactics, the place was not that hard at all. So if they got a full 40 knowing all the tactics and have the required FR on key people then I can easily see them doing it week one

Yeah the key will be getting 40 members to 60, getting some minimum level of gear, FR, and getting through the MC key quest and the Rag summoning mats. Apparently they plan to hit Rag Saturday night. Not that they will succeed Saturday but that is their plan.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There was a lot of grinding to 60 IIRC pre-Silithus. I remember spending a shit ton of time in that snowy place up north (Winterhold?) grinding on both the saber cats and those owlkins, and the occasional Chinese huntard bot. Is Silithus in this patch? If not then it'll be a grindfest.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone in the high 40's already been doing nothing but grinding dungeons all day, they wont be stepping foot in the open world apart from running to the next dungeon location. 50-60 will be in Temple/Scholo/Strath/LBRS.

Not really a classic expereince for me doing that but i guess in the race for world first ennjoyed and nostaliga don't come into

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I mean there's a bunch of solo players who have been grinding outside too. There's that 55mage that's been grinding murlocs in... the swamp area(forgot the name been so long) and since 50ish has been grinding undead in plaguelands like virtually everyone had to do at one point when solo questing cause you run dry in the last 5 levels anyway. That shit's great for mage solo aoe, paladin prot(not sure if it was vanilla, but I want to say yes? just the spec is suck at everything else) and hunters might be grinding somewhere else cause they don't really aoe so they don't care as much about density as long as they're alone in the spot.

And I thought you needed ony cloaks on tanks for something in MC but thinking about it I'm not too sure anymore, I guess it was just for BWL?

Anyway not sure there will be a method kill this weekend, them fucks look pretty far behind on leveling, a few groups are higher but some are still lower 40s, and 1-40 is like as long as 40-60(shorter even iirc, breakpoint was around 45). I think the keying process in original vanilla was still fast cause you could enter BRD/UBRS with a raid so you could key everyone fairly quickly but still that's gonna be a bit of time. On the plus side MC itself is such a fucking joke of a raid compared to shit they made later on(even during vanilla) that I doubt it'll take very long to clear once they can get started, probably a couple of hours.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Only the tanks need FR. Everyone else uses regular gear and ducks the AE. Even if they use trash tier gear, he's killable. Probably not before the submerge, but certainly after. Hardest part will be to get the Aqual Quientessence.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey, he's got a MAGA hat in the background. What's not to like?

I couldn't give a shit less about most of these streamers. They're probably likeable people at some level else they wouldn't have herds of followers.

It's their devoted fanbois I despise. I think I speak for the majority here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I couldn't give a shit less about most of these streamers. They're probably likeable people at some level else they wouldn't have herds of followers.

It's their devoted fanbois I despise. I think I speak for the majority here.
I personally don't watch any streamers. Didn't realize it was such a huge thing until recently.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Only the tanks need FR. Everyone else uses regular gear and ducks the AE. Even if they use trash tier gear, he's killable. Probably not before the submerge, but certainly after. Hardest part will be to get the Aqual Quientessence.
Yeah, assuming theyve been stashing all the consumables for MC it's possible. Probably get like 3 submerges which is the only hard part outside of the 4 people to douse the runes.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Technically the acronym is still correct.

You said in discord something about needing something to remote desktop in with instead of steam link: Google Remote Desktop is what you want.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users