World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What;s that website you guys linked earlier that shows current queues? I want to take a nap, but not if when I get up in 90 minutes the server still has along queue cos it's the weekend.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

but it was last updated 6.5 hours ago so who knows. best way to know for sure is to ask someone who is logging out for the night to check, or use a second account.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well I started playing the AH already. made about 7g so far off Swiftthistle. MOrons posting it for 4s tyty.

It's crazy how my friends list has about 15 people that I played BFA with, all of whom had no interest in classic and had no intention of playing classic. Now every single last one of them is playing classic. I literally have not seen 1 person playing retail.

I was thinking about how excellent classic WoW's pacing is. It just gets more and more fun and more and more exciting as you level up and get stronger. 1-15 is a little rough, but once you start going, you're really goin'

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
oh god travel form oh thank god

I can't wait. Level 30, right? I can't imagine playing any other class than Druid in classic. Being able to port to Kalimdor any time you want, having travel form and swim form lets you get places really quick. A continent port is honestly priceless since you can bind on one and then port to the other. Then, on top of all that, you're a really strong solo class and you can fill any role for groups.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
well hell, i've never played WoW before, but an IRL friend was so excited for WoW classic that he talked me into playing along with him. started up an undead warlock on Herod server.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't wait. Level 30, right? I can't imagine playing any other class than Druid in classic. Being able to port to Kalimdor any time you want, having travel form and swim form lets you get places really quick. A continent port is honestly priceless since you can bind on one and then port to the other. Then, on top of all that, you're a really strong solo class and you can fill any role for groups.

YUP, 30. I've tanked, dps'd and healed a dungeon so far lol. Bear does so much damage dude.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
YUP, 30. I've tanked, dps'd and healed a dungeon so far lol. Bear does so much damage dude.

Swipe Swipe Swipe for days. Are you going full out feral gear then? What's your gear look like in terms of whether it is int/sta or agi/str focused? Or is it a bit of everything?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

Mage porting + Eng teleport was a favorite of mine back in the day to get around.

I sure hope blizzard has some fix for the layer abuse, or that shit is going to wreck the economy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
I sure hope blizzard has some fix for the layer abuse, or that shit is going to wreck the economy.
I'm amazed that they thought it would be a good idea to let people switch layers on a whim, as many times as they want.
I just watched Guzu farm a rare for a weapon, layer hopping. Also Joker used it to avoid Pvp.
That is not the classic I remember.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Swipe Swipe Swipe for days. Are you going full out feral gear then? What's your gear look like in terms of whether it is int/sta or agi/str focused? Or is it a bit of everything?

Honestly everything at this point, can't be too picky and I'm not spending money.

Mostly agi but have a few pure str/stam pieces and a few int lol

my weapon is +5 str/+5 agi/3int enchant it's so goofy I love it

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What is wrong with people that spam their trade line literally every 10 seconds or sooner? Or so often it's always in your chat box? Like genuinely, I need to understand. Are they doing anything else in the game while they spam their trade? Like are they going about their business in Stormwind and going over here to do this, and then over there to do that? Or are they just staring at the screen with their finger on the hotkey, pressing and pressing? Or are they still teenagers and super ADHD? What type of person do you guys think does this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm amazed that they thought it would be a good idea to let people switch layers on a whim, as many times as they want.
I just watched Guzu farm a rare for a weapon, layer hopping. Also Joker used it to avoid Pvp.
That is not the classic I remember.

Yeah saw a streamer farming the Assassination Blade. He was a solo rogue so he just stealthed in and just popped the boss over and over again until he got x2 Blades. You should at least have to be in an instance that you have to zone out of and then reset, like the old days. When I solo/stealth farmed Arcanist Doan I'd have to stealth all the way to him, kill him, loot, and then run all the way out, invite some random person on /who, zone in, zone out, disband, zone back in, repeat. That should be the only way to farm this gear imo. Just being able to pop into a different phase has already been a problem in the past, that they nerfed. So why did they think layers would be any different?

Saturday 10:30 am - Insta queue Whitemane.. Seems its still getting better everyday.

You had queues on Whitemane at 10:30am before? Stalagg hasn't gotten any better at all. Yesterday there was 45 mins or so by 11am, on a weekday. And every time I login in the middle of the day (1-3pm) it is 5 hours no matter what.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
whenever I try to buy something and see the prices

tenor.gif

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users