World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lame. This 5 minute invis cloak is the nerfed version, even though it wasn't nerfed until 2006.

It is 1 charge, but you can abandon the quest/destroy the cloak and get a new one unlimited times. You used to be able to use it anywhere.

I did the same trek two days ago, and it worked. The trick is not to die to fatigue, but to drown when the zone in the upper right corner says "Dun Morogh" even when you are on the other side of the mountains. Notice how it's done here:

Ahh man. I was literally right there. I must have just missed that tiny spot that puts you in Dun Morogh.

The layers are too damn small. Not enough opportunity on the AH. The damn thing should be flooded with items, but it just isn't because of the smaller layers. I'd have thought maybe the AH would spread across all layers, but it can't be, with how little I see on my AH.

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Apparently Rag is down. Not by Method tho. Someone said "uk human guild" "moo uk". I have no idea what that means.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
notmethod.png

APES EU guild

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
ya dude, apes are private server gods

THEY are the reason everybody started aoe farming ZF, nobody was doing it before they were

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Ok I resubbed and am trying to make a character on whitemane... queue 9500...

:\ .

I'm just going to wait and take 8 months to hit 60 and let ya'll carry me through I guess.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm just going to wait and take 8 months to hit 60 and let ya'll carry me through I guess.

Queue has been getting better every day, and since this is probably the busiest day Classic will ever have I'm hoping it will clear up soon.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Queue has been getting better every day, and since this is probably the busiest day Classic will ever have I'm hoping it will clear up soon.

Can't wait to see what my wife says when I tell her raid nights are Thursday, I think she thought she was done with this in 2007...

lol

• 5Worf
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 5 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't wait to see what my wife says when I tell her raid nights are Thursday, I think she thought she was done with this in 2007...

lol

She agreed to thursday raids when she put the ring on.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

lol

Man mine has never seen the full autist gaming sessions I’ve pulled this week and is pretty disappointed in me. 4 straight days of glory in man cave, even shunted her peloton to the bedroom so I could be completely alone. Felt great. My toddler sits with me pointing at all the shit on screen!

• 6Worf

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If you have access to a smartphone anywhere you should consider TeamViewer: The Remote Desktop Software, it's a remote computer access app allowing you to do stuff to your computer from your phone. It's quite efficient if you can plan your login sessions, like having a 9/5 job and log on and place yourself in queue hours before you'll be actually able to play. There's others apps / ways but Teamviewer is pretty good for what it is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

lol

By better every day, he means, you can now log in at 6am! I wouldn't call it actually better for normal situations.