Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider

Should help with the queue times.

jlVNkYX.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
As long as it's not to a no-pop server, I wouldn't mind moving. Or we can just let everyone else move and hope it works.

It probably will be low pop so maybe not.

Last edited:

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Up to Booze and Seb. I'm guessing a small riding it out trial period before moving to see what impact it has on the server first.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Let all the others move, im sure people are itching to get off this server right now with q probs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The transfers are best taken advantage of by people that are mostly solo and found themselves on a mega pop server by happenstance. Trying to move entire guilds can't be a good idea unless you believe that Whitemane is going to end up low pop after.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I just logged in to a 1000 person, 12 minute, queue on Whitemane...at 4:45PM EST.

giphy.gif

Apparently Blizzard started offering free transfers off of Faerlina. Did they do the same thing to Whitemen?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for the answers on the costs of respeccing. Yeah, that is one of the few things about Vanilla that were almost game-breakingly bad. Don't think anyone would have minded a slightly more lenient version of it except from the autistic screeching from only the most hardcore of purists.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You rarely want to move. The majority who transfer off will be loners with no friends or guilds that are very small and often rl pals who can handle it. The big mass of sociable people, who are what you want around to provide pug additions and fill the auction house, are less likely to go. The zerg/blob guilds, who will end up being recruits months from now (or a backup plan if foh goes as well as prior forum interations...) Are the least likely to leave.

It's basically adverse selection, but kinda reverse of it's typical usage. The people who can just drop and transfer are the types you don't want, the folks rigidly committed and not moving you do want to be around.

The exception is if something ON the server was a problem, like if you are on a server where non english all congregated. Then of course bail.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Plus, I think people are less likely to sit and use AHK to AFK now that rumors are floating that they are giving out suspensions and shit.