World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm with the main FoH guild on Whitemane. I rolled as Sszeth not sitch, and DJ rolled as his standard Boombazelle. But I'm warrior and he's shaman... so there will certainly be some tee shirt time.

Nice I’ll see where you guys are at in a couple of weeks when PoE league settles down. I need to get you both into our discord to stay in touch with all the old homies.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
herewego.png

They've arrived

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've been using zygor as well. My only knock against it would be the continent hopping. There is a lot of it.

I've noticed by skipping steps it puts you back significantly. Most of the continent hopping is pre-quests, some of which don't come online for 15-20 levels. There's shimmering flats quests in the 30s that are required for example if you want to do booty bay quests in the 40s, etc. It's a decent guide but it's hard to feel like you're doing something productive when you're running for 30 minutes.

I suggest Zygors only if you're doing solo the entire way to 60 really

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been using zygor as well. My only knock against it would be the continent hopping. There is a lot of it.

You pretty much have to in any scenario if you want to just quest, otherwise you'd have to grind/dungeon spam between zones quite a bit

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Most of the leveling in vanilla is grinding anyway. all the quests do is give you a little bonus at the end for grinding the shit. But honestly take a average quest like the STV troll ears which have you killing about 30 mobs to get all 15 ears. Thats like 6-7 K exp plus the ~2 k you get on hand in. So if you can kill shit fast in this game, such as a huntard or some other class with little downtime, chances are youre gonna get more exp just by grinding shit than all the running back and forth all the fucking time wasting time. I would really liek to see a breakdown of the kill vs quest exp 1-60.

Dont get me wrong I do quests, im just wondering if pure grindage would be better exp wise or should I say if youre lazy, hehe. The problem is youre lacking the quest rewards and gear you get from quests so thats a definite issue. Plus you still have to run/hearth back to sell the shit you collect too.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I think there’s a checkbox in the blizzard raid ui options, but I intentionally turn them off if I ever see them. Are you losing your own pet’s frame?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Most of the leveling in vanilla is grinding anyway. all the quests do is give you a little bonus at the end for grinding the shit. But honestly take a average quest like the STV troll ears which have you killing about 30 mobs to get all 15 ears. Thats like 6-7 K exp plus the ~2 k you get on hand in. So if you can kill shit fast in this game, such as a huntard or some other class with little downtime, chances are youre gonna get more exp just by grinding shit than all the running back and forth all the fucking time wasting time. I would really liek to see a breakdown of the kill vs quest exp 1-60.

Dont get me wrong I do quests, im just wondering if pure grindage would be better exp wise or should I say if youre lazy, hehe. The problem is youre lacking the quest rewards and gear you get from quests so thats a definite issue. Plus you still have to run/hearth back to sell the shit you collect too.

You aren't wrong. But since on a server like this where you need to return somewhere to sell and empty to your (limited) bag space so you can afford skills, you can easily figure out a route where it's a no brainer do some quests.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I've noticed by skipping steps it puts you back significantly. Most of the continent hopping is pre-quests, some of which don't come online for 15-20 levels. There's shimmering flats quests in the 30s that are required for example if you want to do booty bay quests in the 40s, etc. It's a decent guide but it's hard to feel like you're doing something productive when you're running for 30 minutes.

I suggest Zygors only if you're doing solo the entire way to 60 really
You pretty much have to in any scenario if you want to just quest, otherwise you'd have to grind/dungeon spam between zones quite a bit

Sometimes it's literally one quest, then back to the area I was in before lol. I'm definitely glad I use it, though.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Now up to $540k from $85k thanks to ATVI. If it dips tomorrow, buying back in. This bad boi is going to $60 at least on ER.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It might go $60 but It might not based on the retention of the classic shit, well see. Its been hovering from $40-50 for a while now...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright I finally caved and installed this. Does twitch have a separate classic ready mods list? Does one exist anywhere?

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Moonmoon's guild name got forcibly changed by Blizzard. The guild name was formerly "Guano Gang". There are a couple quests in the game with the name guano in it, so it makes no sense why it got changed.

SJW Blizzard... pathetic. I mean for all the offensive names they let slide that one doesn't even seem to violate any TOS. Retarded faggots.

• 1Seriously?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SJW Blizzard... pathetic. I mean for all the offensive names they let slide that one doesn't even seem to violate any TOS. Retarded faggots.
By itself I'd agree, but these stories always have more in the background that intentionally is hidden. Considering they show right in the clip that their rank is "poop lol" they likely carried the theme and trash talking over into public chats which gave C(ensor)S(hip) an in.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't know what's SJW about changing a retarded guild name. It's not even.. mildly offensive or anything.

Gonna have to go with Malakriss on this one, they probably got mass reported and automated for being dicks but who knows the real story. I still don't get it though?

• 1Like