World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
You can basically perma camp black lotus with what? 8 people? How many actual spawns of it are there?
~10 spawn points in each of the four zones it can spawn in. When it is picked in a zone, it respawns one hour later at one of the spawn points in that zone at random. Pretty sure it's not precisely an hour respawn either but has a bit of a +/- range on that as well.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
570g... i have had no luck with drops/nodes at all. Gotten 1 black lotus, all nodes are almost always camped. Resorted to grinding the blue dragon elites in azshara... maybe 15g an hour. ugh.
There's a node that spawns by air/earth elementals in Silithus. It's always there on my server, guildmates won't even go down there when I let them know.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You need to chill the fuck out bud. I'm in the LFG channel. It takes forever to find groups this way.

Speaking of retards though. If you think making it harder to find groups somehow brings the community together, you might be retarded.
Puggle is amazing addon. Parses your chat channels and makes a nice neat list of groups. Get it!

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Man it is so tempting to join yas, I don't know if I could stand leveling fresh again so soon though, on a PvP server with tons of bored 60's around. Wife probaly file for divorce if I did that grind again so soon, she's still a bit salty. I am one of those that gets zero pleasure in the journey to 60, and I need to get it over ASAP.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Man it is so tempting to join yas, I don't know if I could stand leveling fresh again so soon though, on a PvP server with tons of bored 60's around. Wife probaly file for divorce if I did that grind again so soon, she's still a bit salty. I am one of those that gets zero pleasure in the journey to 60, and I need to get it over ASAP.

Horde outnumber Alliance by quite a bit on Whitemane, if it makes any difference to you. Phase 2 is going to be dominated by horde I'm pretty sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Horde outnumber Alliance by quite a bit on Whitemane, if it makes any difference to you. Phase 2 is going to be dominated by horde I'm pretty sure.
You sure about this? Numbers are pretty even on the discord and it sure as hell doesn't seem like this out in the open world.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

We have more people but Alliance has more 60's, and is far better organized.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Not really an issue even if it was Alliance dominated, there's always dipshits. Just my half assed excuse not to reroll.

To be honest I'm likely going to get fed up here real soon with my current guild/server anyway. I'm in a casual-ish guild that's just getting ready to do raids without inviting pugs. Now all of a sudden we are going to be doing loot council, and I got strong suspicion these chucklefucks will scoop as much loot as possible and run off to one of the serious raid guilds. Been there done that. I just want to group/raid, have a good time, and loot will come with time. Not have my dick in my hand a month from now, looking for a new guild.

I'm gonna be playing this for the long haul, so maybe I should just bite the bullet, stop being a pussy about it, and reroll.

If I do, it will be a lock+priest duo. Whichever needed more at 60 I'll main.

I'll sleep on it. If I'm still pissy in the morning, I'll reroll.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Not really an issue even if it was Alliance dominated, there's always dipshits. Just my half assed excuse not to reroll.

To be honest I'm likely going to get fed up here real soon with my current guild/server anyway. I'm in a casual-ish guild that's just getting ready to do raids without inviting pugs. Now all of a sudden we are going to be doing loot council, and I got strong suspicion these chucklefucks will scoop as much loot as possible and run off to one of the serious raid guilds. Been there done that. I just want to group/raid, have a good time, and loot will come with time. Not have my dick in my hand a month from now, looking for a new guild.

I'm gonna be playing this for the long haul, so maybe I should just bite the bullet, stop being a pussy about it, and reroll.

If I do, it will be a lock+priest duo. Whichever needed more at 60 I'll main.

I'll sleep on it. If I'm still pissy in the morning, I'll reroll.

We do loot council but the council has shown to be more than fair so far.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You sure about this? Numbers are pretty even on the discord and it sure as hell doesn't seem like this out in the open world.
If the Taiwan players have decided to roll horde but not alliance, they won't be on discord, but they're in the game.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loot council works for top guilds, it doesn't work for stepping stone guilds like Cynical's. he's 100% correct, in guilds like that it's just "gear up and leave".

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather

idk who's doing loot but when we did loot in legion it was largely fair almost always, with very few exceptions.

But I mean really the key to classic is just gear your tanks and you win so ezmode