World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea I definitely picked the wrong realm... the two free transfer realms only list 2 guilds even raiding and uploading.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those servers are fucking dead. rotting. Nobody plays there. That's why you can transfer TO them. That's how it was in 2005/06 as well

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well I joined a high pop server, problem is it's 90% alliance so it may as well be a low pop server horde side.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There comes a point where you just have to accept that it's a lost cause and reroll elsewhere. It blows donkeydick, but it can only get worse if you stay.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
question for people who leveld a pally, any advice / guides on the most efficient builds for leveling?

last time i played a pally in vanilla cant really remember the build i used

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
question for people who leveld a pally, any advice / guides on the most efficient builds for leveling?

last time i played a pally in vanilla cant really remember the build i used

Whichever one has auto attack.

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I did a transfer of all my PvE chars for both accounts recently, server seems lively enough, doesn't seem like tons raiding yet, but that fine. I'm gonna be semi casual with this for now so I don't burn out on nothing to do to. Started pairing the warrior and priest up, makes a strong duo as Arms + Spriest, everything just melting now that both around same level. Not sure what I'll do with them both at 60, that coming up soon.

I'm going to slowly level my chars on Whitemane, just can't invest in starting over completely again so soon. I'll just burn rested once or twice a week, and I'll get there in time.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lmao nice

think i can run spell cleave groups healing as a pally? that was my plan to lvl up
Most here play horde so they haven't even seen alliance AoE groups, but I assume Blessing of Protection is the fucking tits when it comes to them.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What are classic vanilla scourge invasions? I don't remember those, they must not have happened in the first few months of WoW.

Will they happen on these servers?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What are classic vanilla scourge invasions? I don't remember those, they must not have happened in the first few months of WoW.

Will they happen on these servers?

Naxx patch event, so at least 18 months away.

Rod of Ogre Magi from Dire Maul Tribute chest is similar

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most here play horde so they haven't even seen alliance AoE groups, but I assume Blessing of Protection is the fucking tits when it comes to them.

I'm also playing horde but I would imagine paladin would be amazing for them both for this reason and also you could salv all but one mage so stuff stays grouped tighter with someone who knows what they are doing driving the pack instead or random's pulling them all over which occasionally happens.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I did it boys. It's fucking over. I'm never going back to Winterspring in my entire life.

magni.PNG

WoWScrnShot_102119_171024.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users