World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PDX LAN is happening this weekend! Starts tomorrow night, and goes through Sunday 6pm. Few hours tomorrow, 12+ hours Friday and Saturday, few hours on Sunday. Hmm... Level 51-60 on Mage? I might get close! Woots!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
If there are any alliance priests on Sulfuras and u want to raid send me a tell. We had to clear MC with 1 priest and Ony with 0. Locke is ign.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
So the mystery of ony aggro resets has apparently been solved, there’s a YouTube video about it. Basically her fireball in p2 targets the person with the most threat, but it resets the aggro of the person with the lowest GUID that gets hit by it. So your tank needs to stack with somebody who created their character before the tank lol. There’s a macro to see your GUID as well.

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
So the mystery of ony aggro resets has apparently been solved, there’s a YouTube video about it. Basically her fireball in p2 targets the person with the most threat, but it resets the aggro of the person with the lowest GUID that gets hit by it. So your tank needs to stack with somebody who created their character before the tank lol. There’s a macro to see your GUID as well.
Why would you not link the infoz!

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
PDX LAN is happening this weekend! Starts tomorrow night, and goes through Sunday 6pm. Few hours tomorrow, 12+ hours Friday and Saturday, few hours on Sunday. Hmm... Level 51-60 on Mage? I might get close! Woots!

Easily. Get in a gorshak brd group ASAP and ride that till you’re ready to go work on your attunement shit around 59.

Crone

Rolling BRD arena runs with a bunch of melee. Good experience, but I guess Gorshak could be a lot better. Still a good time, and for now, BRD is bringing back those nostalgia feels big time!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Rolling BRD arena runs with a bunch of melee. Good experience, but I guess Gorshak could be a lot better. Still a good time, and for now, BRD is bringing back those nostalgia feels big time!
Yeah I just started all those high level dungeons. The Blackrock dungeons were always my favorite. Havent been into ubrs yet, but the other 2 are pretty impressive for their size and depth of storyline etc. LBRS especially, that design couldnt have been easy.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know how AV is going to be in Classic? Is it going to be true to the vanilla AV, or some bastardisation of it?

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Even if it was the OG version, most games would still just be a race. People these days know all the terrain skips, evade spots, and ways to cap flags rather than just perpetually throwing themselves at each other on the bridge or whatever.

I still would prefer the original AV but the days of epic 18 hour wars are behind us.

Crone

Kalaran Windblade = Furor? Wasn't that his rogue's name before it was banned and he made Furor?

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Quite the power play

1573334281766.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user