World of Warcraft: Classic

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
My wife’s guild decided to transfer because they’re on a PvP server and it’s 4-1 horde. Half the guild transferred when they opened up before I guess Blizz figured that it wasn’t intended or a bad idea and cut off transfers for alliance (leaving the guild split). After some complaining they’re letting the guild xfer back to the original imbalanced server but apparently blizz is acting like they’re doing them a favor by allowing it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They still have to hubris not to admit they fucked up by not releasing enough servers to begin with. They could have done any combination of

1. Allowing the initial servers the ability to transfer to any other server instead of the pigeon holing into shitty ones.
2. They could have used GM's to transfer entire guilds as a unit.
3. They could have monitored Horde/Alliance server balance from the start to never allow them to get so bad in the first place (They clearly have the tech for it)
4. They could have been and still could be upfront with the actual server populations instead of vague bullshit and meaningless (Low, Medium, High) statistics.
5. Nobody wanted to roll off the starting servers because Blizzard has been known in the past to let server populations dwindle until they are dead dogshit servers. They have shown zero signs these incompetent fucks won't do the same thing again.

Simply if Blizzard would be better and not total cunts who nobody has faith in and cannot believe a fucking word they utter then maybe this wouldn't be the clusterfuck it is. - They need to fucking bite the goddamn bullet and split the over populated 5 servers in 1/2 because nobody wants to transfer off to an imbalanced dead shithole.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's really weird to me that they ended layering but the honor system still isn't out for 2 days

like.. it doesn't matter ultimately, but it's fucking odd? lol. When has blizzard ever released anything on a Thursday?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
zm1im0fgi4y31.png

And I thought I was rich.

xzi

Mouthbreather
sure but private servers also went offline and rollbacks were a regular occurrence as well

with their powers combined!!...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep, queues are back in full force. 30 minutes at 9pm Eastern for my realm tonight.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You have 14 Days. If after that time the blitzchung's suspension is not properly lifted, I am deleting my characters, and deleting all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Hearthstone.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your free packs with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a esports event where only pro-Chinese players could enjoy the content. Maybe EVEN if I can get past these initial moronic events, I can finally maybe get my prize money, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in Junkertown, and 3/4 of my scrim team is just sitting around while a group of teammates is repeatedly trying to compete in Hearthstone. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? KAPLAN WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock in the form of the daily reward RNG, which requires you to login in and compete against other players.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular Overwatch subreddit on the internet to the most popular EverQuest subreddit on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

If you can't log in to play, you might actually go outside and meet people... from your community!

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

The team is excited to announce free real world migration. Live in a barren, frozen wasteland with no prospect of friendship or "community"? Relocate to sunny California! Can't be cold in a raging wildfire!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user