World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not really down with all this reserving shit. Never heard about that before recently. Get fucked with your reserve.

back in my day we just rolled on shit.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I see the reserved crap all the time on Incendious. I don't heal for those groups.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I'm on Incendius too, I see that shit all the time, in fact saw a guy reserving orbs in Strath last night. Was going to join an UBRS group last night till they told me they had Reed on reserve. Yeah, no.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I haven’t reserved anything while tanking yet... but I will for sure not invite other classes that need what I’m running the dungeon for. Not sure if that’s better it’s just less upfront about it.

• 1Worf

Banezilla

Molten Core Raider
Prepare for queues on Tuesday and PvP on Thursday:

Tuesday, November 12 – All Realms to One Layer
With scheduled weekly maintenance beginning at 7:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, all WoW Classic realms will be set to a single-layer. We expect some realms listed above to experience long queues after this step. We especially encourage players on Arugal , Faerlina , Herod , and Whitemane to use the Free Character Move service to avoid excessive queues.

Thursday, November 14 – PVP Honor System and World Bosses
At 11:00 a.m. PST on Thursday, the update will occur for all realms in this region. The PvP Honor system will come online, and it will become possible for Azuregos and Kazzak to spawn.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't like playing on a PVP server. SMorc is fine.

Being able to communicate with your faction is pretty important when it comes to dealing with world pvp. The way Whitemane is setup is to essentially have the Alliance vs two different smaller Hordes

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Almost all the SMorc I've run into had at least rudimentary english skills.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Meaning if you join and something is reserved you don't get to roll on it.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Wow, so they're actually doing this:

raptRam.png

People in guild saying Alliance can't transfer off Stalagg at all right now, I wonder if Blizzard is trying to balance the server factions a bit better.
Next step would be faction specific queues on the most lopsided realms, we'll see.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I forgot phase 2 is tomorrow. Im so ehh with WoW right now.

Phase2 is tomorrow but the Honor system doesn't begin until Thursday. Take these last few days to do anything that you enjoy doing out in the world. I think I may travel to the Barrens and watch the sunset tonight.

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wow, so they're actually doing this:

raptRam.png

People in guild saying Alliance can't transfer off Stalagg at all right now, I wonder if Blizzard is trying to balance the server factions a bit better.
Next step would be faction specific queues on the most lopsided realms, we'll see.

Makes you wonder why these incompetent fucks didn't do this from the start. It was a problem throughout the years. It was brought up before classic realms were even released and only after history repeats itself do these worthless cunts take semi 1/2 measures to fix it.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fun fact: You can't connect to EU servers if your client language is set to chinese korean or Russian. Game servers flat out tell you to go somewhere else

1573550831287.png

Yet Smorc can play with Chinese clients on US servers

• 2Rustled