World of Warcraft: Classic

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yet you need to convince us that people like that exist (even though it's obviously staged). Is it because you know no one here has actually encountered a person like that?

I don't have to convince you of shit, you do you.

People like this ARE out there, act or not. It makes zero difference to me if it's 'staged' or 'an act' or some legit xhe deep on the spectrum. Half the fucking raids i was in on retail in CE guilds were in some way or another annoying cunts with entitlement issues just like those fucking idiots.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't have to convince you of shit, you do you.

People like this ARE out there, act or not. It makes zero difference to me if it's 'staged' or 'an act' or some legit xhe deep on the spectrum. Half the fucking raids i was in on retail in CE guilds were in some way or another annoying cunts with entitlement issues just like those fucking idiots.

iu

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
  • 3Picard
  • 1Repost
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
It was insanely obvious if you watched Josh for more than like 5 minutes that it was an act you fucking sperg

• 1Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It was insanely obvious if you watched Josh for more than like 5 minutes that it was an act you fucking sperg

As I said if it's all an act then this dude is the best actor of all time.

I am not sure it's a joke. I mean I don't think the skanks could manage without breaking character.

But that’s a show, and a set dressed up.

Josh lives like that... it’s no longer an act if your actual living environment was a side bit on a tv show that they set up and then took down.

Is he setting that up every time he does the bit? No? Then it’s not a bit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You were pretty close this year to asshat but still far from the top. You will have to up your faggot quotient by at least a factor of 2 in 2020. I see you are off to a good start already.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You were pretty close this year to asshat but still far from the top. You will have to up your faggot quotient by at least a factor of 2 in 2020. I see you are off to a good start already.

By proving people wrong? If that's what qualifies as an asshat then the crown is mine already.

Don't be upset that you fell for the Josh act. Like I said, if you were familiar with superior British comedy then you would have seen the act a mile away, that's 1.6km FYI

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FUCKING TOLD YOU SO. OSSOI RIGHT AGAIN

This "article" is from June, right after he got banned. Since Twitch was his only revenue source, it's not far-fetched to think he was posturing a "I was merely joking" face, probably looking for a ban appeal.

Also your "this was all an act" only proof comes from the mouth of the guy who's been accused of acting.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He took his awkward, weird younger self and cranked the volume way up. It resonated with his viewers (shocking, that) and he kept at it getting better at as he went. It was like a pro wrestling persona. The best ones come from within.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Any 60 warlock and priest going to be on Whiteman this weekend? I'd like to kill my last demon and be done with it.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Any 60 warlock and priest going to be on Whiteman this weekend? I'd like to kill my last demon and be done with it.
I assume you mean Silithus, what is the priest for? I’ve helped four or five hunters with it and curse of reck is all that’s needed, they all one-shot him except one guy that chose a bad spot to try him. Doing it near the ramp leading to AQ is good since it helps kite bugs a little and has fewer roaming animals to clear first.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I assume you mean Silithus, what is the priest for? I’ve helped four or five hunters with it and curse of reck is all that’s needed, they all one-shot him except one guy that chose a bad spot to try him. Doing it near the ramp leading to AQ is good since it helps kite bugs a little and has fewer roaming animals to clear first.

Just a little extra buffs for happiness

The warlock is key tho

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
From watching them do it, I’d say mana buffs/pots are more important than Fort, fwiw.

Also you can have the lock refresh Reck on you while you’re fighting the demon if the duel is still going on and it starts fading, just be sure they don’t do anything else.