World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wasn't hakkar empowered further every time you didn't kill one of the aspects? So you could in theory attempt him right off but he was rapey that way. Dunno if anyone ever succeeded in just doing that and ignoring the rest.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Wasn't hakkar empowered further every time you didn't kill one of the aspects? So you could in theory attempt him right off but he was rapey that way. Dunno if anyone ever succeeded in just doing that and ignoring the rest.
That was done literally the first day ZG opened on Classic.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
It’s not hard when you go all out with world buffs and pots and stack warriors.
I'd argue it's still rather hard, since many of the tryhard worldfirst guilds failed or decided to kill Panther and then Hakkar. 99% of guilds still do full ZG clears regardless.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been having fun doing these GDKP runs. Pretty addictive

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 WF, several rank 14's, yeah can see how that'd work pretty well. I didn't think that'd ever really be done in current gen gear so kudos to them

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My mage just hit 50. Who is ready for some BRD action?

1589992865384.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well queues are back because of Blizzard. Think this might be the straw that fucking breaks me. They need to fire everyone at that fucking company.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Well queues are back because of Blizzard. Think this might be the straw that fucking breaks me. They need to fire everyone at that fucking company.
Jesus fucking Christ

Can they just give the keys to this project to Nostalrious already

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man, seeing how EQ can actually hire dedicated GM's for their progression servers really makes me hate Blizzard even more. I would gladly pay $19.99 a month and have the extra cash go to a dedicated team of GM's who do nothing but ban bots, exploiters, and faggots off the server.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user