World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
2 raid teams and BWL/MC/Ony in one night is a serious raid guild. He just doesn’t want to admit he’s shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Clearing bwl + mc on the same night is considered speedrunning? lol. ok. The real reason is not enough ppl want to raid more than 1 night. We also don't min/max the class and specs. We have a ret pally for god's sake. Look at our kill times, they're not fast at all & nobody really cares.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Didn't you nerds get your knickers in a twist when I pulled up your logs? ROFL

Ossoi right AGAIN

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
43ib5r.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clearing bwl + mc on the same night is considered speedrunning? lol. ok. The real reason is not enough ppl want to raid more than 1 night. We also don't min/max the class and specs. We have a ret pally for god's sake. Look at our kill times, they're not fast at all & nobody really cares.
So how many hours is a combined clear for both the raids for you?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Counting the time it takes to actually get everyone zoned in maybe 2.5 hours. We've also had really bad luck with legendaries, our MT still has no bindings and only got DFT last week finally. I think we've gotten the priest trinket 5-6 times now.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Counting the time it takes to actually get everyone zoned in maybe 2.5 hours. We've also had really bad luck with legendaries, our MT still has no bindings and only got DFT last week finally. I think we've gotten the priest trinket 5-6 times now.

You are Alliance with Salvation bindings mean jack and fucking shit.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can't play on servers like that anyways because there's a 4000 player queue because of the 5000 bots blocking half the server.