World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Thrilled to be back (never left just didn't have anything to post about). You think I can leverage an "absence" into a participation trophy medal though?

I think we can do even better than a trophy.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can we get a "I gave vicodin to a "friend" and I'm not ashamed" reaction?

giphy.gif

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The military gives out participation medals, I ought to know since I got one. Why should we be any different? Plus, I told the guild I'd give them out for C'thun and Kel'thuzad boss kills for all guild members present in the raid so I'm fulfilling my word to them.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The military gives out participation medals, I ought to know since I got one. Why should we be any different? Plus, I told the guild I'd give them out for C'thun and Kel'thuzad boss kills for all guild members present in the raid so I'm fulfilling my word to them.
That's not participation for all of us .... anyways a promise is a promise.

Doesn't mean I am not going to make fun of these millenial libtard participation trophy casual faggots.

• 1Salty

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's not participation for all of us .... anyways a promise is a promise.

Doesn't mean I am not going to make fun of these millenial libtard participation trophy casual faggots.

The national defense ribbon was ABSOLUTELY a participation ribbon. They called them 'bootcamp ribbons' when I was in, because everyone just out of bootcamp had just that one ribbon and nothing else. Literally everyone had them just for being active duty.

Anyway, to add a bit more context, they weren't begging for a medal or even asking for one, they were reminding me of my promise and that it was time to fulfill it because C'thun had been killed.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The national defense ribbon was ABSOLUTELY a participation ribbon. They called them 'bootcamp ribbons' when I was in, because everyone just out of bootcamp had just that one ribbon and nothing else. Literally everyone had them just for being active duty.

Anyway, to add a bit more context, they weren't begging for a medal or even asking for one, they were reminding me of my promise and that it was time to fulfill it because C'thun had been killed.
Ahh I earned mine going to war.

I know they weren't begging for a medal! You are taking the troll right out of my sails!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't think you have that right now just the same.
You are correct yet here I am enjoying myself all over the forum. Happy as can be chilling the way I want to chill. Some people enjoy their lives and everything around them and some are chromosome smuggling, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, cock guzzling WoW Classic players. If I could build a concentration camp and get away with it I would put incels, qanon people, and WoW Classic players in there, oops I got a bit redundant and listed one two times.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Wow grats on AQ! On rattlegore we havent finished the war effort, hard to tell if people are tryin to get more scarab lords or we just suck. how much NR did your rogues have? ive got about 160 dunno if thats overkill

All of us were in the 160 range and on huhuran took 6-8k in poison bolt damage after GNPP while being in the middle of the pack in kill time (1:25). The fight was super trivial and probably the easiest one in general in AQ.

We didn't try viscidus but based on other guilds they are still stacking similar NR.

I imagine we'll be dropping more NR as people get comfortable and do more DPS.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
EU 9th on Cthun, we fucked up the first trash skip and lost world buffs, but did beat several guilds to a full clear as we one shot visc

Then fully cleared in pug my hunter alt attends.

Visc is easy with nr on everyone but healers, sappers and elixir of poison resist