World of Warcraft: Classic

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Back when snowballs actually dismounted and knocked down players, my brother and I had a years-long tradition of hiding and snowballing people at the IF gryphons. Good times.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Horde Cities: 1 mailbox, nowhere near crafting areas.
Silvermoon: Literally constructed out of mailboxes.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's why Thunder Bluff was the serious crafter location in classic... bank, auction house, tradeskills all right next to each other.

• 6Like
  • 4Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hmmm, lets fill a city with obstacles like Canals and make everything super spread out to the point of supreme annoyance. If you have to go through all Trade, Mage, Old City, Tinker Town, and Cathedral that alone is like a 20-minute run. At least Orgrimmar keeps most of the professions trainers on that one street and you almost never needed to go to Valley of Honor for usual stuff. Ironforge is better but everyone seems to hangout in Stormwind over it. I don't get it.

I did always like the tram though.

SW supplemented IF in Vanilla Classic thanks to the world buff meta. Private Servers didn't have a buff cooldown, so a guild could pop Ony/Nef whenever they wanted. The need to reset the Alliance NPCs and to get buffed from other guilds pops necessitated basing yourself in SW.

Chris

Potato del Grande
SW supplemented IF in Vanilla Classic thanks to the world buff meta. Private Servers didn't have a buff cooldown, so a guild could pop Ony/Nef whenever they wanted. The need to reset the Alliance NPCs and to get buffed from other guilds pops necessitated basing yourself in SW.
Oh no not again.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
23765352-9139-4C4D-9A2B-95D22A639C49.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The cavern of time instances are so uninspired. Feels like they were put together in a weekend.

• 4Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Keep thumbing me down after the 12th time you've done Black Morass.

• 3Dislike
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Can someone still start Thrall off before everyone advances their attunement quest?

Dunno I don't play classic. I was going by the hundreds of fucking instances I ran back in the day to funnel my entire guild through these flagging requirements.

The cavern of times instances are fine.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
First time in kara as enh shaman.

Picked up Malchazeen, Emerald Ripper and 3 pieces of armor.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
First time in kara as enh shaman.

Picked up Malchazeen, Emerald Ripper and 3 pieces of armor.
We did that a lot as a guild in original TBC. My resto shammy had a gorehowl and all kinds of crap from there I never really used.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not surprised they might do this ever since they hired Holly Longdale. No world buffs and harder raids sounds great but I think they have to make class/spec changes or people will stack warriors even w/o world buffs.

1026942.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not surprised they might do this ever since they hired Holly Longdale. No world buffs and harder raids sounds great but I think they have to make class/spec changes or people will stack warriors even w/o world buffs.

1026942.png

Sure, do all those.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After doing a WoW classic server once, I really do have any desire to do it again. What would even be the point of a new one when you have classic locked servers.

• 1Truth!