World of Warcraft: Classic

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I cannot believe the class made it through all of Classic without a total remake and public apology. Jesus.

What's even worse is all the WoW clones that followed(Rift, etc), always included an invis class with way too much CC that made PvP awful for the non-rogues :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What's even worse is all the WoW clones that followed(Rift, etc), always included an invis class with way too much CC that made PvP awful for the non-rogues :p
What is telling though is that people who play rogues and rogue clones are always the same in real life.

south park GIF

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some rogues in seasons of mastery are like me, played beta cuck class in classic and got wrecked constantly. Now I grew up and became an alpha chad and want revenge.

Actually its more like, still a beta cuck but rich off bitcoin so now I get to fuck with all the guys that peaked in high school when we go back home for Thanksgiving.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some rogues in seasons of mastery are like me, played beta cuck class in classic and got wrecked constantly. Now I grew up and became an alpha chad and want revenge.

Actually its more like, still a beta cuck but rich off bitcoin so now I get to fuck with all the guys that peaked in high school when we go back home for Thanksgiving.
Rogues are a coin flip. If they get to attack from surprise one on one then yeah they autowin. Just about any class sees them first...

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This time, for the first time, I rolled on a care bear server. Quite nice actually not to worry about shitty ganks and random Alliance faggots.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony

Hosix

All labs matter!
I lost my shit on a warrior in gnomer a couple days ago. He rolled greed on MCP and I was like “you cunt cock sucker mother fucking whore”.

I then did a shout in IF that Death??? Whatever his name is a “cunt cock sucker mother fucking whore”.

Bunch of nerds reported. Waiting to see if I get a day or two suspension.

My words seemed justified.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I lost my shit on a warrior in gnomer a couple days ago. He rolled greed on MCP and I was like “you cunt cock sucker mother fucking whore”.

I then did a shout in IF that Death??? Whatever his name is a “cunt cock sucker mother fucking whore”.

Bunch of nerds reported. Waiting to see if I get a day or two suspension.

My words seemed justified.

I can't understand getting that mad about low level worthless dogshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What is amusing to watch with these season of mastery bullshit, is they added this big bonus to xp and things but pretty much the only real changes are making the raids gayer. Yet judging by the people here all of you end up quitting before you even get to the changes.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What is amusing to watch with these season of mastery bullshit, is they added this big bonus to xp and things but pretty much the only real changes are making the raids gayer. Yet judging by the people here all of you end up quitting before you even get to the changes.
Because they didnt do enough to ease the leveling. This is supposed to be a "season" not a fucking year. Yeah the 40% quest exp blah blah, what they should have done is +100% exp for quests and +50% exp for kills. who wants to go through all this BS over and over again for some Raid only challenges that are prob worthless anyway, lulz.

Im at 2 days played currently and im only lv34. And im following an in game guide too.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
40% quest exp with an additional bonus for elite quests and dungeon quests is better than nothing but it's not amazing. If they actually expect people to play seasons of this than they are going to need to do way better than this.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Would be nice if they gave you an effect for participating in each season that stayed with you for all future seasons. Something like...

Your first character to 60 gives you +50% exp bonus from everything. Every character after that to 60 gives you an additional 10%, capping at 300%. This is tied to your WoW account and stays with you from season to season. Continuing to stack until you reach the cap.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Should also be more "season" whilist youre leveling too. I mean WTF? Spice this shit up a bit. Bonus dungeon loot drops, all quests and dungeon kills give you coins you sepend in our season shop. Come on, think of something other than more hps for raid mobs lul.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Because they didnt do enough to ease the leveling. This is supposed to be a "season" not a fucking year. Yeah the 40% quest exp blah blah, what they should have done is +100% exp for quests and +50% exp for kills. who wants to go through all this BS over and over again for some Raid only challenges that are prob worthless anyway, lulz.

Im at 2 days played currently and im only lv34. And im following an in game guide too.
Yeah +40% sounds good until you realize quest mobs are perma killed generally and they kept shitty quest drop rates on lots of quests.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
See they fixed boosting and nerfed the shit out of mages, but the Devs are too fucking stupid to see that was a symptom and not the problem. The problem is leveling suck cock so everyone wants to skip it especially on alts.

If they were smart they would think... why does leveling suck total monkey chode, and why do all our players try and skip it and try and find a solution from there.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can understand not wanting people to just super grind with mages and shit to max level so they put the bonus exp on the side of quests (with a really lazy buff) but with the incentives oriented as such questing can get really slow and really shitty. I was trying to do STV Thursday/Friday and just everything was dead everywhere all the time. Before that I was in Southshore and it wasn't much less shitty. You have to just form these little shitter groups constantly to get your tags and move on.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean I dont mind leveling to 60 every few years jsut to play it all again, see how fast I can do it. But this shit is just counterproductive to the whole "seasons" thing they are trying to do here, lol.

• 1Like