World of Warcraft: Classic

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So whats the deal with Death Knights? you have to have a lvl 55 character to make one right? So if I start on a fresh start server i'd have to level something to 55 to then start a lvl 1 death knight?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So whats the deal with Death Knights? you have to have a lvl 55 character to make one right? So if I start on a fresh start server i'd have to level something to 55 to then start a lvl 1 death knight?

There is no such thing as a level 1 DK. They are Blizzards hero class bullshit, they start at 50 on creation and hit 55 before they leave the starting zone if I recall correctly.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m pretty sure they did confirm that you can’t start a DK on a fresh server until you’ve got a high level char, but if they are releasing fresh servers with pre-patch it doesn’t really matter because everyone will have a level 70 by the time lich king launches.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have a very sad feeling the fresh start server for PVE is going to be murderlated =/

I want to enjoy the xpac without having dozens of max level "lawl Black Temple" hunters sitting in Hellfire =\

Wut do

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1661665389183.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I remember when this guy was some bad meme on emu server being a ret in vanilla spamming for viewers.

1661701071498.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
IIRC it was strong, just not as good as ice. Does fire get the runspeed stuff in WOTLK, or was that cata? Might be mixing the two up
Wrath had the Blazing Speed, for Wintergrasp shenanigans it was the Living Bomb, Dragon's Breath, Blast Wave combo where after the other faction won they would all run up to the vendor outside and you could land above, spam 6 bombs > flamestrike > drop down and breath + blast wave to annihilate all of them. Knockbacks also demounted flying mounts and fall deaths caused repair costs.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Wrath had the Blazing Speed, for Wintergrasp shenanigans it was the Living Bomb, Dragon's Breath, Blast Wave combo where after the other faction won they would all run up to the vendor outside and you could land above, spam 6 bombs > flamestrike > drop down and breath + blast wave to annihilate all of them. Knockbacks also demounted flying mounts and fall deaths caused repair costs.

This is the way, please teach me. What spec does an initiate of the troll arts need?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
A bunch of us starting from scratch making a DK group. Actually looking forward to this more than the initial WOTLK release a decade ago! Even our old retired casual guy is planning on putting in 12+ hour days lol.

It's a good time in the WoW timeline for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
A bunch of us starting from scratch making a DK group. Actually looking forward to this more than the initial WOTLK release a decade ago! Even our old retired casual guy is planning on putting in 12+ hour days lol.

It's a good time in the WoW timeline for sure.
DK’s will be 70 in 10 hours. 50%xp buff.