World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I'll easily hit the honor cap many more times by 80. Recently spent 50k honor on ornate gems to sell on the auction house and i'm already back at cap. I'm only lvl 74 so ill probably end up getting another 200k++ honor by the time im 80. trying to find something else to spend it on as iv flooded the market with gems already.

From Wintergrasp?

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just send me or Cupcaek a msg if you're alliance and we'll get you in.
Thanks! Haven't played since classic and my old guild disbanded. Pretty far behind since I only resubbed the weekend before wotlk release, but will be nice to have degenerates to chat with!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it just me, or are BOE's dropping like candy? Same with how fast factions are going? Im just about fully done with all factions and its just.. weird. BIS in just about every slot except weapon and rings. That Soul trinket in normal COS can eat a dick, though. Guess Ill be buying Heirloom gear from here on out.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is it just me, or are BOE's dropping like candy? Same with how fast factions are going? Im just about fully done with all factions and its just.. weird. BIS in just about every slot except weapon and rings. That Soul trinket in normal COS can eat a dick, though. Guess Ill be buying Heirloom gear from here on out.

Yeah, the same boe blue drops in each heroic

There also isn't much item variance. All the caster gear is fairly similar,, except haste might be swapped with crit on one item etc or spirit vs mp5 on another

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the same boe blue drops in each heroic

There also isn't much item variance. All the caster gear is fairly similar,, except haste might be swapped with crit on one item etc or spirit vs mp5 on another
Ossoi, how do I make money with tailoring?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
We’ll when you doing heroic world tours every day for a week reps fly lol.
Gotta go grind out that trinket. Get to it.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi, how do I make money with tailoring?

I see tailors on my realm openly advertising 100g craft fees. With at least one leather cuck offering to do it for free

Not sure if you're being facetious but I presume the high end leg enchants are serious money

Regardless it seems crafting is different to vanilla with no high end recipes dropping in the raids? What about later patches?

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I see tailors on my realm openly advertising 100g craft fees. With at least one leather cuck offering to do it for free

Not sure if you're being facetious but I presume the high end leg enchants are serious money

Regardless it seems crafting is different to vanilla with no high end recipes dropping in the raids? What about later patches?

How do I sell leg enchants?

• 1Seriously?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit 80 on Priest early Monday morning about 2:30am. Dual spec Shadow/Disc. Shadow is pretty neat but it blows ass in dungeons. Boss fights of course it pumps, and can hang with other DPS, but Mind Sear is a terrible AOE. Since it does nothing to the target it's being cast on, you have to load up that target with dots, then cast mind sear, but by that time you get just a few ticks, and shits dead, even on Heroic. Even still, you think you're doing alright on DPS then the Demo Warlock comes in and shits all over you with his 4k DPS single target OR AoE. Lol

I'm tailoring and enchanting and been casually leveling them but more so selling off everything since Infinite Dust on my server is like 2.5g each. Also, the Disenchanting shuffle has dried up significantly as there's very few BOEs on the market anymore that are drastically below their DE value. Seems people caught on.

Daidraco Daidraco You ever try Priest healing? I have a 70 Druid that I thought I was going to main for Wrath, but then at the last minute per usual for me I switched to Priest. But I go back and heal on the Druid in a Nexus or UK, and it's so smooth. All of their abilities and shit just feel so much better than Disc Priest. Sure, raids are going to want a Disc priest in every single raid, but it's BORING as fuck. You bubble non-stop, throw a penance around, keep PoM on the tank, and it's just boring. And in oh shit moments, or when the group starts taking heavy damage you have very few tools unlike Holy to deal with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh shit i just saw that emblems of valor drop from 10 mans in classic this time around, thats fucking sick!

Daidraco

Oh shit i just saw that emblems of valor drop from 10 mans in classic this time around, thats fucking sick!
Kinda the mantra I wish the whole company had. Want the good shit? Just play. Not this whole log in daily and collect bear asses for a pittance.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Kinda the mantra I wish the whole company had. Want the good shit? Just play. Not this whole log in daily and collect bear asses for a pittance.
I think they removed a lot of layering too because hodir dailies yesterday were borderline impossible to do now as well to make them even less appealing

Daidraco

I think they removed a lot of layering too because hodir dailies yesterday were borderline impossible to do now as well to make them even less appealing
Oh man, that shit is toxic as fuck around the Iron deposits right now. Two people were bitching in /say about person 1 looting the iced iron after person 2 had cast the ice. For like the 5 minutes it took flying in circles with 15 other people, all I saw was "Spits on the ground" over and over and over. I just thought it was fucking hilarious and couldnt stop laughing long enough to actually do the fkn daily in a timely manner.

The rest of the dailies are fine and if Im ever in a rush Ill just skip that one in particular cause the rest arent that competitive. But in reality, Ill be exalted in a day or two from how early I started the faction grind and the amount of Runes Ive picked up. Though Im perfectly aware that there is a group of people that didnt even touch the dailies and just straight up bought enough runes to get exalted that way. 40-50 gold per 500 rep, from neutral thats less than 4k gold. So its w/e.

Im more curious what dailies, in a compact area like that, have the most payout in terms of gold and speed. There are a bunch of them around the map that Im aware of, but I havent unlocked everything since Im still running the fk out of World Tours.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Oh man, that shit is toxic as fuck around the Iron deposits right now. Two people were bitching in /say about person 1 looting the iced iron after person 2 had cast the ice. For like the 5 minutes it took flying in circles with 15 other people, all I saw was "Spits on the ground" over and over and over. I just thought it was fucking hilarious and couldnt stop laughing long enough to actually do the fkn daily in a timely manner.

The rest of the dailies are fine and if Im ever in a rush Ill just skip that one in particular cause the rest arent that competitive. But in reality, Ill be exalted in a day or two from how early I started the faction grind and the amount of Runes Ive picked up. Though Im perfectly aware that there is a group of people that didnt even touch the dailies and just straight up bought enough runes to get exalted that way. 40-50 gold per 500 rep, from neutral thats less than 4k gold. So its w/e.

Im more curious what dailies, in a compact area like that, have the most payout in terms of gold and speed. There are a bunch of them around the map that Im aware of, but I havent unlocked everything since Im still running the fk out of World Tours.

One thing I'll miss about the Hermes Ally to Horde translator was that if other Ally were stealing my quest shit, I'd ask a nearby Horde to please kill them and they would.

"What the fuck dude?"

Oof.

Needless

Toe Sucker

lmao yeah same exact experience on that quest, i just said fuck it. You can farm 10 relics faster than securing 6 irons for more rep at the rate it was taking

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have they acknowledged or said anything about the god-awful slow AH, or is this just a TSM thing?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else not seeing achieves in guild chat? I actually enjoyed that shit.

• 1Like