World of Warcraft: Classic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It was actually stupid to launch with Naxx as the main raid when the only reason Naxx was in WOTLK was because very few people did it in original vanilla.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was actually stupid to launch with Naxx as the main raid when the only reason Naxx was in WOTLK was because very few people did it in original vanilla.
Still that would require a fuckton of work to make it start with Ulduar.

They should have built some new content. Never happening. This is to milk the shit.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Spill the juicy beans brah, who cyber’d your mom this time
My mom is dead.

Anyway, I can’t seem to get anything out of the officers yet except “dumbass got triggered”. My guess is loot. I don’t get it. We’re doing LC+TMB. We’re about to start splits. Everyone is getting BIS. I’ve about got BIS for every spec for DK. Need to farm a greatness though.

Also real life crit a few. And everyone cleared this shit 15 years ago so there’s an air of refusing to sacrifice for easy content. I had to roll my eyes at getting snippy over not prepotting a Speed before a couple bosses. Dude. Shit is dying at a ridiculous rate. I don’t remember ulduar being that much a step up from naxx on normals. Hardmodes though….

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah I’m pretty sure our naxx 25 would be done in sub 1:30 if it wasn’t for having to hand out 60 items as well lol

bring on phase 2 already

edit: ulduar normal modes are definitely pretty easy as well and even then about half the hard modes aren’t too bad either
I’ll probably have to raid 25s with another guild doing hard modes though we have too many bad melee in my guild, but 10s should be fine if we get picky

edit edit: they should have brought in ateish to naxx 25, just upgrade the stats/quest line to match lvl 80, every raid would have a legendary to look forward to and it could keep naxx a little more interesting at the beginning. (although it would also fucking blow to keep running in Phase 3+ or whatever just to keep getting staffs on your dps). However it would swap to 10 man in Phase 2 anyway so it wouldnt be that big of a deal.

Last edited:

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I made it through 3 weeks of naxx raids before I had enough.

Ulduar should have been gated to release a month after Naxx.

The biggest killer for me is no dungeon finder. I've been messing around on retail for something to do and dear lord is the RFD feature so much nicer. Let me queue for exactly what I want, keep questing, port right there and if it gives me a trash group just drop and eat the 30 min timer. On Maladath at least the group game is completely dead for mains. Lower level alts have no chance.

With the Chromie time feature I went back to WoD on an alt and played out the whole first chapter about the Frostwolves and it was quite enjoyable.

Set Chromie time to Cataclysm era and the option for classic dungeons appear. Was neat running Shadowfang Keep in my 50's.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
WOTLK Classic has LFD and it's effective. Only had one bad group since launch.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The classic group finder was ok until it ran out of meat for the grinder. Limited character pool on the new servers.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's fine in the large majority of cases, one corner case is nobody on Pagle runs normal culling of strath except healers in the dungeon finder, so it's impossible to get a group for it to get a BIS trinket for most healers for the first 2 phases lol

I think ive only had one group of actual shitters while using it since launch as well though, so i just left since it was a 10 man naxx run. I also learned to check tank's gear before you down a boss from that though lol

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
We run LC and haven’t had any drama with loot but since we’re a casual guild we’ve had some issues between those of us that have read a wowhead rotation guide and some people that are just barely doing more than hitting auto attack.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's fine in the large majority of cases, one corner case is nobody on Pagle runs normal culling of strath except healers in the dungeon finder, so it's impossible to get a group for it to get a BIS trinket for most healers for the first 2 phases lol

that's normal on my EU mega server. The only time I did it normal was when the leader didn't set it to HC and nobody noticed. Trinket didn't even drop

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The key with LC drama is to talk shit to your clique for catharsis, but never actually do anything because putting forth more effort than pumping dps seems like a hassle.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yes, tell daddy Dennis where the loot council touched you. <3

The key with LC drama is to talk shit to your clique for catharsis, but never actually do anything because putting forth more effort than pumping dps seems like a hassle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1667950832278.png

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Resubbed last night to play some WotLK. I had no idea they changed the gender icons to say "body type". I wanted to vomit and regretted my decision.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users