World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
I want the undying but my 10 man comp has too many melee and they all end up dying on 4HM or usually just flat out stand in void zones. Some of the real problems have the decency to sit out these 'undying' attempt runs but we have 2 'officers' that still think they wont fuck up every week, yet do.

Might need to start looking for a better guild on Pagle soon lol

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We’re only missing immortal. I’m one of the stupid melee.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Resubbed last night to play some WotLK. I had no idea they changed the gender icons to say "body type". I wanted to vomit and regretted my decision.
That's hilarious, right up there with them removing cleavage from artwork and depictions of people like Jaina

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is there still a Vanilla server guild? My son has really taken to playing his ftp up to LVL 20 characters. Might hop on with him

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I want the undying but my 10 man comp has too many melee and they all end up dying on 4HM or usually just flat out stand in void zones. Some of the real problems have the decency to sit out these 'undying' attempt runs but we have 2 'officers' that still think they wont fuck up every week, yet do.

Might need to start looking for a better guild on Pagle soon lol

The Glory achieve for this is my crowning achievement in WoW. We got it the week before the reward went away. My buddy was a warrior who was holding us back, the week he quit running with us is the week we finished the achievement. I ride that Plagued Proto Drake in his face every time we're on the screen together.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any of you nerds want to raid West coast times on Mankrik, hit me up! I'm in the mega guild WeWhoHaveOtherStuffToDo, like 900 members, active as fuck, 5 different raid teams, and I'm leading one of the late night raids. Thursday/Monday, 11pm-2am EST (8pm-11pm PST). Full cleared Naxx25 last couple of weeks.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol. Another immortal run butchered by melee. This time the other unholy dk got jumpy on the patchwerk pull and got clobbered. Didn’t even give me the chance to void zone the run.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Our rogue buggered an undying on patchwerk. Which is impressive being a class with a threat redirect. Then my other healer walked into the wrong pile on Thaddius the next week.

I blew up another ranged with mana detonation because I got iceblocked simultaneously and we didn’t think the range on the mana detonation aoe was as big as it ended up being. He didn’t get iceblocked, he was out of range of that but apparently not the subsequent mechanic’s end effect. Pretty salty about that one myself.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I took a week or 2 break playing embers adrift. Finally hit 80 the day before yesterday after deleting my DK on horde side and rerolling alliance, did 2 heroics then a Naxx 25 moments after dinging with mostly quest greens. was epic.

upgraded to mostly blues, some dungeon gear and some AH epics (pre-bis stuff) and did the other two 25 mans tonight (haven't done the VOA one yet, was in a pug forming for it then WG started). so far got 2 pieces of BIS and a few alt-bis pieces. doesn't seem like it will take long at all to gear up with all the 10 and 25 raids. maybe just RNG fucking you on a few pieces.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I took a week or 2 break playing embers adrift. Finally hit 80 the day before yesterday after deleting my DK on horde side and rerolling alliance, did 2 heroics then a Naxx 25 moments after dinging with mostly quest greens. was epic.

upgraded to mostly blues, some dungeon gear and some AH epics (pre-bis stuff) and did the other two 25 mans tonight (haven't done the VOA one yet, was in a pug forming for it then WG started). so far got 2 pieces of BIS and a few alt-bis pieces. doesn't seem like it will take long at all to gear up with all the 10 and 25 raids. maybe just RNG fucking you on a few pieces.
Grats on being carried!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

The bracers you buy with raid tokens are BoE and have cratered in price, make sure to snag one of those too.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You don’t have the slightest clue. You are an autistic mongoloid stalker with obsessive tendencies. You will come in here week 2 though and claim you were right if a single guild clears MC and ignore the fact that 4,500 guilds take two months instead.

All of suinegs posts on this topic turned out to be hilariously wrong

LMAO at claiming "we knew everything but still had a warrior that put all his talents in one tree because he thought you were supposed to" cretin

If you're reading this then I hope you choke, cope and seethe, bitch

I am not autistic

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All of suinegs posts on this topic turned out to be hilariously wrong

LMAO at claiming "we knew everything but still had a warrior that put all his talents in one tree because he thought you were supposed to" cretin

If you're reading this then I hope you choke, cope and seethe, bitch

I am not autistic
star s reactions GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Plenty of fights will last that long. Not everybody in 99% of the raids will be full best in slot at every stage of the game. Your average guild will be having lengthy fights. With parry being 14 or 15%, tank threat will be comically lower than bullshit private servers. Your dual wield furry tanks will be parry hasting themselves into the fucking ground.

Hope someone is archiving these posts so we can all laugh

I am not autistic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Inspired by this thread, I think I'm gonna go find some posts ossoi made years ago and reply to them now. Because, hey, owning the fuck out of shit from years ago is badass. I invite you all to critique my coming troll masterpieces and debate whether or not the top worfed posters of the time were as clever as my brilliant and years fucking later responses.

Note - I will be replying to these old posts multiple times based on critical feedback, so that I can perfect my trolling the same posts over and over until they are truly perfect.

I'm not autistic