World of Warcraft: Classic

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the only people playing on Vanilla are doing hardcore challenge so unless you wanna do HC then your only option is WOTLK.

right now is the super catchup phase of WOTLK.

beta dungeons are easy as fuck way easier than Alpha and drop 225 gear and last boss drops a token to buy 10m HM ulduar/algalon loot (239 or so)
25m normals drop 245 and are fast and clean. Ony is a 10 min raid, TOC is a ~1hr. no more of this 4 hour slogs through ulduar with endless amounts of trash clearing.

Except for the thousand that ARE playing on vanilla and not doing HC. But yeah, I guess your opinion = fact

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
YEah there are plenty of peeps still dong reg old vanilla. Shit if they come in with a new "season" I might roll up another class. That shit is fun for a while at least. good content to do like once a year if no other games are worth playing.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Except for the thousand that ARE playing on vanilla and not doing HC. But yeah, I guess your opinion = fact
oh wow when did this happen?

Cus a month ago I rolled on HC and the only server that had any population whatsoever was Bloodsail buccaneers and every single person there was for the HC challenge.

Sorry I didn't realize in the last month that non-HC Vanilla had suddenly sprang back to life. good for you.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh wow when did this happen?

Cus a month ago I rolled on HC and the only server that had any population whatsoever was Bloodsail buccaneers and every single person there was for the HC challenge.

Sorry I didn't realize in the last month that non-HC Vanilla had suddenly sprang back to life. good for you.

To be fair, you aren't "wrong" in the grand scheme of things. However, there has been a pretty decent renaissance for the vanilla servers the last 6 months and they are hopping.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
When I played a few months ago there was plenty of servers that were around 25K prime time although they were heavily skewed to one side or the other. So if you rolled a horde on a ally skewed server, you didnt see anyone. I had to reroll because I chose a horde server and I rolled up a Ally. Once I rerrolled though the cities were fucking packed.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
the only people playing on Vanilla are doing hardcore challenge so unless you wanna do HC then your only option is WOTLK.

right now is the super catchup phase of WOTLK.

beta dungeons are easy as fuck way easier than Alpha and drop 225 gear and last boss drops a token to buy 10m HM ulduar/algalon loot (239 or so)
25m normals drop 245 and are fast and clean. Ony is a 10 min raid, TOC is a ~1hr. no more of this 4 hour slogs through ulduar with endless amounts of trash clearing.
This is a lie. Whitemane is really full for wow classic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The levels of degeneracy and autism here...

No need to watch more than the first like 5-10 minutes.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
no shot im clicking that losers video but the guy that griefed is hilariously deranged, some real salt the earth shit

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Just hearing that voice, I know that Paladin supports Drag Queen Story Hour. Im glad he griefed them, lul.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Lol the guy's name was Teenyviolin too, just chefskiss.jpg

This incident just makes a mockery of these garbage MMOs that are always patronizing you with bullshit lines like "it's up to you to save the day, adventurer!" when the only way for one man to make a difference in the virtual world is to go the an hero route and burn it all down.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOl maybe he just decided to be a troll the week before this happened. Like how does one know his intentions a year ago? did he specifically say this that he planned it out for a year or is it just assumed? Maybe the guild pissed him off in some way weeks leading up to this shit. Which lets face it, guild drama is real thing in every guild I was a part of.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOl maybe he just decided to be a troll the week before this happened. Like how does one know his intentions a year ago? did he specifically say this that he planned it out for a year or is it just assumed? Maybe the guild pissed him off in some way weeks leading up to this shit. Which lets face it, guild drama is real thing in every guild I was a part of.
Don't spoil my hero worship. Teeny Violins wasn't the hero we wanted, he was the hero we needed.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
LOl maybe he just decided to be a troll the week before this happened. Like how does one know his intentions a year ago? did he specifically say this that he planned it out for a year or is it just assumed?
Probably because it's copium for obsessives who believe hardcore is such Serious Business® that they can't fathom anyone wanting to upend it on a whim just for the lulz.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think they are basing it on how long it took him to get into the guild and for the guild to get to 4H.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
b8jkbmqxoibb1.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Trannies sound as awful as they look.

Hilarious, but the guy almost certainly deserves to be thrown into a woodchipper;

• 2Worf