World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I haven’t really looked into any of this but is a couple of retail spells and a level 25 cap really all they fucking have for Classic+?

I mean for fucks sake at least make a handful of new zones, change the level caps for areas, completely switch out loot drops, this seems like lazy shit. What the fuck does Holly do to earn her fucking salary?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
They are busy self inserting wheelchair troons into the new storyline

• 1Rustled

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
The classic devs are already in damage control now and are adding Blessing of Kings to horde pre-25.
Lol at babies crying about percentage buffs at a level when your highest stat is barely over 100 anyway.

If they ever want to invert the population balance they can just add a Bloodlust rune for shaman.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I haven’t really looked into any of this but is a couple of retail spells and a level 25 cap really all they fucking have for Classic+?

I mean for fucks sake at least make a handful of new zones, change the level caps for areas, completely switch out loot drops, this seems like lazy shit. What the fuck does Holly do to earn her fucking salary?
You clearly haven’t read shit about this with that lazy analyst.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
That would be a good way to open up a World of StarCraft. Cap leveling at 10, add some basic functionality, the 3 different races, easy starting zone, do your job to earn currency, puts around. No expectations. No end game.

Make it a sand box project to test out a bunch of random features to see what works well. Star Citizen showed this is a viable business model. Rockstar also showed it with GTA to some extent. Customize, customize, customize.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Something about runes and being a priest tank. It's all Greek to me but I'm going to give it a try. Maybe I can finally learn what a raid is.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That would be a good way to open up a World of StarCraft. Cap leveling at 10, add some basic functionality, the 3 different races, easy starting zone, do your job to earn currency, puts around. No expectations. No end game.

Make it a sand box project to test out a bunch of random features to see what works well. Star Citizen showed this is a viable business model. Rockstar also showed it with GTA to some extent. Customize, customize, customize.
I don't think these lazy fucks at Blizzard can patch nearly fast enough for something like that to work.

• 1Tiresome

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought I read you can pick any class and play any role with the runes?
Try paladin instead if you want a holy themed class that can tank, they can also dps and heal. They look like they'll be extremely strong overall with the new runes they're getting, fixing all the issues that held them back a bit in classic.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wowhead talent calculator updated with known runes

Feral druid looking pretty fucking baller with windfurry totem on chest, mangle on hands and either a cat finisher or bear tank button on legs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wowhead talent calculator updated with known runes

Feral druid looking pretty fucking baller with windfurry totem on chest, mangle on hands and either a cat finisher or bear tank button on legs.
Honestly all the tunes sound pretty good. At least for mage, warlock, and druid.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man im tempted to go hunter just because they can hit 50% crit with like 0 gear now and also have explosive shot, but i dont think i could go back to not having explosive trap launcher like WOTLK has now lol

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t want to heal on a mage. Why would anyone want to heal as a mage? Who asked for that?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Who asked for that?

monkey look meme a.png

• 1Worf