World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So what do you guys spend excess honor on? I already have all the heirlooms and Wintergrasp is never under Horde control on my server so I can't get the mount.
Transmog stuff, of course. I'll grab as many appearances I can on the day before S3 ends.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea Wintergrasp isn't CRZ. Doesn't matter where you hop once you enter Wintergrasp you're back on your server.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
WG isn't hard to win, especially if your faction hasn't controlled it in consecutive battles (there's a huge damage and hp bonus for the underdog).

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I went and did Wintergrasp for shits and giggles a couple weeks ago. During prime time, on my fairly high pop realm (Lightbringer) I was the only person in the zone for the entire battle.

Khane

I've tried a couple times but Korgath's population is heavily skewed alliance side and there's always a few there.

Khane

Man, TSM makes it really easy to sell rare items for way more than they should sell for.

Khane

Makes it easy to snipe the shit out of things being listed way to low as well.
This is exactly what makes it easy to sell shit for much more than it should go for.

Keep listing rare items only a few other people or nobody else is listing. Jack the price way the F up until TSM registers it as the normal market price. List it again at 40% of the new jacked up price and watch it sell in minutes.

I just did that with a Thug Shirt. Another guy on the server kept listing his at 180k gold so I listed mine at the same price. We did this for like two months. I just listed it at 65k this morning after TSM had adjusted its market price and it sold in like 4 minutes presumably because someone with sniper didn't realize that's not it's true market price.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Thoughts on if it is worth it to restart an account right now? Any reason to get back in early, or will just starting up when it goes live be good enough?

I fully skipped WOD, so not even sure where my starting point would be coming from the end of MOP.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I should probably finally start using TSM. I used to get some sort of joy out of playing the AH manually but I feel like my income could be so much higher.

Also mid-archimonde fight last night (never killed, shit group) I realized my DBM doesn't work anymore and I still managed to do the fight properly. How do players that have 735ilvl and definitely have DBM manage to fuck up? How are people still so bad at raiding I don't understand, the mechanics NEVER change

Thoughts on if it is worth it to restart an account right now? Any reason to get back in early, or will just starting up when it goes live be good enough?

I fully skipped WOD, so not even sure where my starting point would be coming from the end of MOP.
If you care about gaining the legendary ring (that will last you til 110 apparently), then I would suggest starting an account right now. However if you don't care about having a legendary deteriorate in your bank in like 3 months then don't bother until at least 7.0 drops or Legion itself.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
With less than 10 weeks left, it would be very challenging and require a lot of luck to finish the legendary ring at this point.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I should probably finally start using TSM. I used to get some sort of joy out of playing the AH manually but I feel like my income could be so much higher.

Also mid-archimonde fight last night (never killed, shit group) I realized my DBM doesn't work anymore and I still managed to do the fight properly. How do players that have 735ilvl and definitely have DBM manage to fuck up? How are people still so bad at raiding I don't understand, the mechanics NEVER change

If you care about gaining the legendary ring (that will last you til 110 apparently), then I would suggest starting an account right now. However if you don't care about having a legendary deteriorate in your bank in like 3 months then don't bother until at least 7.0 drops or Legion itself.
Which part of archi really needs it anyway? One of the most crucial parts of the fight on mythic we actually make sure DBM doesn't interfere because it can fuck up marks on people for the nether phase.

DavivMcD

Peasant
The ring's not gonna last you that long anyway. You start getting 735+ epics at 103; by 105 even greens are 735+. If you have a fully upgraded ring (which takes 20 WEEKS on top of completing the quest), you might keep it all the way to 110, but it's unlikely.

Keep in mind, they've stated that both the proc AND the passive will diminish in power every level above 100.

Also, a month? The fuck? He hasn't even started the quest yet, no fucking way you can do the whole thing in a month.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I resubbed on May 11 and I have the ring already. I don't have all the upgrades via the fel infusion things but its doable. I guess a month and a week then.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Which part of archi really needs it anyway? One of the most crucial parts of the fight on mythic we actually make sure DBM doesn't interfere because it can fuck up marks on people for the nether phase.
warns you about his dumb aoe shit after moving him out of the fire, the chains, and if you're completely braindead it warns you a portal is opening up. You don't need it at all, but was just saying going into that fight WITH DBM and you still manage to be a mouthbreather is impressive. Of course I just pug so it's not like it's surprising, haha